The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 2.8.1
This version fixes some bugs and adds some new features.
The following is a list of changes in this version :
1) [Feature] We have launched a new WHMCS module which is major re-write of the existing module. This module brings the Virtualizor Interface into WHMCS. The new module also changes the way a Product / Service is created for Virtualizor in WHMCS. Now the Admin will need to define a plan in the Virtualizor Master and then select the same in WHMCS. The existing plans created on “WHMCS Module 1” will be backward compatible. The new module guide is as follows :
The following is a screenshot of the Client area in the new module :
2) [Feature] We have added ZFSonLinux support in Virtualizor in this version. ZFS supports RAW, Thin and Compressed storage for the VMs. Guide :
3) [Feature] Added various options to the Add / Edit Plan wizard.
4) [Feature] Now CPU Model can be set as Default, Host Model, Host-Passthrough while creating a VPS.
5) [Feature] Admin can enable virtio globally for newly created VMs. They just have to define $globals[‘enable_virtio’] = 1 in /usr/local/virtualizor/universal.php
6) [Feature] New Advance option, “Admin managed”, is added. If enabled, VPS can not be managed from Enduser panel.
7) [Feature] Now introduced patching system for minor fixes which does not require whole version to be launched.
8) [Tasks] You can now use “_” symbol at the start of the Site Domain name for RDNS.
9) [Task] The Bandwidth Graph in the enduser panel used to show bandwidth usage in MB(s). We have now updated it to show it in GB(s) / TB(s) for easy understanding.
10) [Task] If “Sort VPS by ID in descending order” setting is enabled, then it will now be applicable to the Enduser panel as well.
11) [Task] Virtualizor will no longer work in Frames if loaded via frames / iframes.
12) [Task] XenServer VMs will now support the Networking Upload Limit.
13) [Task] The virtnetwork service will now consider the PREFIX set in the default Ethernet config.
14) [Task] Added option to Disbale ebtables while creating or editing a VPS.
15) [Task] Added “IP Logs” as an option in the ACL.
16) [Bugfix] Slave setting was not getting deleted when a server was unslaved. Due to this when server becomes the Master of other server(s) the Master setting were not applied as it was getting over-written by the old settings. This is fixed.
17) [Bugfix] For XenServer VPS, the interface speed could not be set for more than 100Mbit. This is now fixed.
18) [Bugfix] While making the VPS for XenServer HVM type the media group was not displayed for XenServer HVM even though it was defined. This is fixed.
19) [Bugfix] After migrating a VPS, the DHCP was not being rebuild for the newly migrated VPS on the new Node, hence causing VPS network issues. This is fixed.
20) [Bugfix] In Admin panel VPS Utilization was not working for XEN if XL was enabled. This is fixed.
21) [Bugfix] Rescue mode was not working on XenServer. This is fixed.
22) [Bugfix] In the enduser panel clock animation was taking too much CPU resource of the browser. This is fixed.
23) [Bugfix] There is a minor bug fix for blank rDNS records.
24) [Bugfix] On Xenserver the bandwidth calculation was not working correctly for VPS with tap interface. This is now fixed.
25) [Bugfix] On some servers, the Master / Slave settings would not load up correctly. This is now fixed.
26) [BugFix] Custom OS logos were not visible in VPS Enduser panel which were on Slave server. This is also fixed.
27) [BugFix] Control Panel installation was not possible on VPS using CentOS 7 due to a reference to `iptables`. This is fixed as well.
28) [BugFix] Shadow memory option was not present in the plans which caused error while creating Xen-HVM VPS. This is fixed in this version.
29) [Bugfix] On OpenVZ Serial Console was not working on 64-bit nodes if supported libraries were not installed. This is fixed.
30) [Bugfix] In the Enduser panel -> List VS page, if there were more than one IPs assigned to a VPS, the primary ip was not shown in some cases. This is fixed.
31) [Bugfix] In the Admin panel -> Mailto Users wizard page, the users were shown multiple times. This is fixed.
32) [Bugfix] In the Admin panel -> Edit VS wizard, reselecting the plan as “None” blanked all the fields. This is fixed.
33) [Bugfix] In the Admin panel -> Master/Slave Setting -> Notify Update setting was not working. This is fixed.
34) [Bugfix] In the Enduser panel -> footer time was not shown right as per server. This is fixed.
35) [Bugfix] In the Enduser panel -> in Monthly Bandwidth chart position of legend has been changed as it was overlapping the usage. This is fixed.
36) [Bugfix] In the Admin panel -> Master Settings -> “Disable Email on VPS Suspension” was not working. This is fixed.
Virtualizor supports OpenVZ, Xen, XenServer and Linux-KVM on CentOS and Ubuntu and they all can be managed from the Master. We are adding more features and if you have any suggestions, do let us know. We hope you enjoy this version of Virtualizor.
The Virtualizor Team