The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 1.4 and it has got many improvements
Below is a list of changes
1) Virtualizor now shows that the System is booted into the right Kernel or not.
2) Create templates on the FLY for OpenVZ, Xen and KVM
3) Suspend or Unsuspend a VPS easily
4) OS Template Management without URL – you dont need to specify any URL for the OS Templates. You can download the OS in the respective directory and add it to Virtualizor.
5) Added a NOTE that Memory, Disk and CPU in Xen and KVM are for information only.
6) Imported VPS in OpenVZ could not be assigned to a User because of an Unknown OS template. This is now fixed.
7) License Management has been improved
8 ) Multiple Node VPS on / off bug – if a slave server was down, virtualizor showed other slaves as down as well in certain conditions. This is fixed.
9) KVM bandwidth Monitoring bug – KVM VPS bandwidth was not showing correctly. This is now fixed.
10) A small Sync Bug has been fixed
More exciting features will be coming in Virtualizor 1.5
Hope you like this version of Virtualizor. Virtualizor supports OpenVZ, Xen and Linux-KVM and they all can be managed from the Master thanks to the new Clustering Feature. We have also made improvements to the Website :
Users have been asking for the API Documentation. Hence we are making the WHMCS Module we developed Open Source :
It is based on the Virtualizor API.
The Virtualizor Team