The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 2.2.7
This version contains many feature additions and some bug fixes.
Below is a list of changes:
1) Rescue Mode option added for XEN and KVM VPS. Users can Rescue their data on VPS failure or they can use the resuce mode for making changes to the partition scheme, etc.
2) Improved EMPS updater. Updating EMPS is now possible even if Virtualizor’s MySQL is off.
3) SSH Backup and Restore : Now you can backup and restore VPS through SSH. This is in addition to the LOCAL and FTP backup options.
4) Admin can change SSH port via the Virtualizor Configuration.
5) Admin can set the maximum SSH logging attempts for their servers via the Virtualizor Configuration.
6) Optimized Backup operation for XEN and KVM. Improved the memory utilization when the backup is being taken.
7) Added option to add a Secondary CD-ROM for KVM based VPS.
8) Added an option to email the MySQL Database backup to the admin email address as an attachment.
9) Admin can disable emails to clients from the Virtualizor Configuration.
10) Added the option to show the CPU model for KVM based VMs.
11) Added support for Fedora 18 templates.
12) Added support for UTF-8 in emails.
13) Added support for changing Keyboard Layout for VNC Console.
14) Bug Fix : For slave servers some checkboxes were not being saved correctly. This is now fixed.
15) Bug Fix : The OS templates having “space” in the name of the template were not being downloaded. This is now fixed.
Virtualizor supports OpenVZ, Xen and Linux-KVM and they all can be managed from the Master. We are adding more features and if you have any suggestions, do let us know. We hope you enjoy this version of Virtualizor.
The Virtualizor Team