The Virtualizor Team has released the new version of WHMCS module with feature enhancements.
1) [Feature] Backups option added for OpenVZ VPS in WHMCS client panel.
2) [Feature] If a VPS is assigned with multiple IPs, then endusers can change the primary IP for that VPS through WHMCS client Panel.
3) [Feature] “Bandwidth Suspension” automatically enabled while creating a VPS through WHMCS. When a VPS exceeds its assigned bandwidth limited then the VPS will be automatically suspended by Virtualizor. Admins can change this automatic behavior by editing the VPS through Virtualizor Admin Panel.
Existing Admins can update the module by replacing the existing module with the latest one. Download the latest module from here.
Please see our documentation for setup information : http://virtualizor.com/wiki/WHMCS_Module
We are continuously striving for suggestions and bug reports. Some of them have been executed while some of the features are under the todo list. We request every client to take part in this initiative to help us to grow and set a better presence in the market.
If you have any suggestion or bug report, please report it by emailing it to us at : email@example.com or you can open a support ticket here : https://www.softaculous.com/support/
The Virtualizor Team
The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 2.4.3.
1) [Feature] XenServer as a Host OS and the Virtualization Technology is now officially supported by Virtualizor. Virtualizor can be installed on XenServer 6.2 and you can create Guest VMs using Virtualizor’s User Interface or API. Follow our Wiki for Installation Instructions : http://www.virtualizor.com/wiki/Main_Page
2) [Bug Fix] In XEN-PV, during migration process Swap partition was not created on destination server. This is fixed now.
3) [Bug Fix] In OpenVZ, Disk Inodes notations ware displayed incorrectly in Enduser panel. This is fixed now.
4) [Bug fix] Bandwidth reporting for ioemu based VPS settings for CentOS 6.
5) [Bug fix] Bandwidth suspension is now supported for XEN based Windows VPS.
6) [Bug fix] Bandwidth Throttling is now supported for XEN based Windows VPS.
7) [Bug Fix] While in cluster, IN/Out notation was not displayed in bandwidth graph for Enduser panel. This is fixed now.
8) [Bug Fix] Filesize were not displayed properly while adding/editing OS templates or ISO in 32 Bit based Host Node.
9) [Bug fix] Virtualizor used to allow installation of Control panels on Debian Based VPS. This is prohibited now because many control panels do not support Debian style Operating Systems.
Virtualizor supports OpenVZ, Xen and Linux-KVM on CentOS and Ubuntu and they all can be managed from the Master. We are adding more features and if you have any suggestions, do let us know. We hope you enjoy this version of Virtualizor.
The Virtualizor Team