The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 2.5.7
This version has new features and some bug fixes.
1) [Feature] Network Speed options have been added for Cloud / Reseller Accounts.
2) [Feature] Control Panel install option has been added on Create VPS Page. Now the admin can install Control Panel while creating a VPS.
3) [Feature] An easy VNC access button has been added in the Admin Panel -> List VPS page.
4) [Feature] The VPS list drop down in Admin OS Reinstall, Migrate and VNC Page has been improved. Admins can now search from the list as well.
5) [Feature] Internal / Additional Network can be now created for KVM and Xen VMs.
6) [Feature] If an Admin wants some VMs to be excluded from the ebtables rules, this is now possible. The Admin can set VPS plan IDs in the universal.php for this purpose. Complete guide : http://virtualizor.com/wiki/Ebtables_Exclude
7) [Task] Add/Rebuild VPS page will now display more error logs if there are any errors while adding or rebuilding the VPS.
8) [Task] VPS naming convention has been changed for XEN. All new VMs will now have a “v” prefixed for the VPS Name.
9) [Bug Fix] POODLE issue has been resolved.
10) [Bug Fix] The Available resources of a Cloud User was not shown correctly sometimes. This is now fixed.
11) [Bug Fix] Queue creation option in “Configuration” page was always saving value 1. This is fixed now.
12) [Bug Fix] Edit VM Link in Cloud / Reseller Panel has been fixed.
13) [Bug Fix] VMs created via the Blesta Module were going in the wrong user account. This is now fixed.
14) [Bug Fix] In the VPS Management Panel, IPv6 Mask was missing for IPv6 subnets.
15) [Bug Fix] Cloud users were allowed to create more than the number specified by the admin. This is fixed now.
Virtualizor supports OpenVZ, Xen, XenServer and Linux-KVM on CentOS and Ubuntu and they all can be managed from the Master. We are adding more features and if you have any suggestions, do let us know. We hope you enjoy this version of Virtualizor.
The Virtualizor Team