The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 2.9.1
This version introduces OpenVZ 7 support, New Admin Dashboard, Admin Notes and some bug fixes.
The following are the complete list of changes :
1) [Feature] Virtualizor now supports OpenVZ 7. Admin can create Openvz 7 Containers and Virtual Machines from Virtualizor panel on OpenVZ 7 Host. This feature is in Public Beta at the moment.
Here is the guide for how to install Virtualizor on OpenVZ 7 :
2) [Feature] Added “Admin Notes” feature on Admin panel. Now Admins can create Public and Private notes for their reference and manage them.
Here is the guide for how to use Admin Notes :
3) [Feature] Improved Admin Dashboard. We have added more information on Admin Dashboard for Admins convenience.
Here is the screenshot for the same :
4) [Feature] Manage IPv6 Subnet is added to Manage VPS wizard in Admin panel.
5) [Feature] Updated Enduser and Admin API documentation. Here is the link for the new Admin and Enduser API Docs.
Admin API :http://virtualizor.com/admin-api
Enduser API :http://virtualizor.com/enduser-api
6) [Feature] Now Admin can set a different logo for the login page as well. To set Login Page logo go to Admin Panel -> Configuration -> Master Settings -> Logo URL (Login Page)
7) [Task] Added Virtualizor Licensing Hook.
Here is the guide for it :
8) [Task] Now in migration process, destination VPS will get the same VPSID as source VPSID to solve the issue regarding WHMCS module. Previously the new VPS would get a new VPSID. With this new behaviour, the new VPS will get the original VPSID and hence WHMCS orders will not be affected.
9) [Bugfix] On some servers when backup process was running for more than 8 hours (due to very large VMs), at that time mysql error occurs due to a session timeout. Now it is fixed.
10) [Bugfix] In Google Chrome, Reset Bandwidth was not working in the Admin Panel -> Manage VPS wizard . This is fixed.
================== Patch 1 ==================
11) [BugFix] VPS creation was failing on a non OpenVZ slave server from a Master Only or OpenVZ Master due to incorrect entry in Database (The bug only affected Virtualizor servers on 2.9.1 release version). This is now fixed.
================== Patch 2 ==================
12) [Bugfix] If shadow is enabled for login on XenServer, at that time root login was not possible for Virtualizor on XenServer. This is fixed.
13) [Bugfix] NoVNC fix for CSRF token issue from WHMCS.
14) [Bugfix] When Admin adds any templates having “.img” as an extension, the extenstion of the filename was shown to name column on the OS Template wizard. This is fixed.
================== Patch 3 ==================
15) [Feature] Added Support for XenServer 7.1.
16) [Feature] Added Support for Ubuntu 16.04.
17) [Bug Fix] On some servers while mounting the LVM, kpartx was not syncing and causing the error “Root password cannot be set”. This is fixed.
================== Patch 4 ==================
18) [Feature] Added callback for migration process. If IPs are changed during migration process and VPS is created via WHMCS new IPs will be updated in WHMCS as well.
19) [Bug Fix] While importing from SolusVM First name and Last name of the users were not imported. This is fixed.
20) [Bug Fix] While importing from SolusVM reserved IPs were not set as Locked in Virtualizor. This is fixed.
21) [Bug Fix] When VMs imported from SolusVM, Bandwidth of the imported VMs was not detected until Stop and Start operation was performed. This is fixed. Now Admin do not have to Stop the VMs.
22) [Bug Fix] If PDNS server has different MySQL Port (i.e. Other then Default port (3306)), at that time Virtualizor was not able to connect to PDNS Server. This is fixed.
23) [Bug Fix] While creating VPS if different NIC Type is selected (i.e. other then Default), it was not getting selected on Edit VPS wizard and Manage VPS wizard in Admin Panel. This is fixed.
23) [Bug Fix] In case of SSH remote backup, it was failing because of PHP version 5.6 bug. Causing segfault for ssh connection via php. This is fixed.
24) [Bug Fix] If backup directory name had space in the directory name, at that time backups were failing on remote server. This is fixed.
================== Patch 5 ==================
25) [Bug Fix] There was a minor bug which was introduced in 22.214.171.124, due to which VMs were not getting created from WHMCS if the primary virt or Master server is OpenVZ. This is fixed.
Virtualizor supports OpenVZ, OpenVZ 7, Xen, XenServer, LXC and Linux-KVM on CentOS and Ubuntu and they all can be managed from the Master. We are adding more features and if you have any suggestions, do let us know. We hope you enjoy this version of Virtualizor.
The Virtualizor Team