The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 22.214.171.124 (Release Candidate)
This version introduces some improvements and bugfixes.
Following are the list of changes for this version :
1) [Task] Changes to use secure links (HTTPS) for connecting to virtualizor servers.
2) [Task] Changed Dropdown selection to searchable field, so that user can easily search from the options when having long list in dropdown.
3) [BugFix] On XenServer, migration was not working due to an issue introduced in Virtualizor 126.96.36.199. This is fixed.
4) [BugFix] On Manage VPS wizard, changing the CPU Topology was triggering an error. This is fixed.
5) [BugFix] On Manage VPS wizard while saving the settings if IPv6 is assigned to the VPS, IPv6 was being set as Primary IP along with the IPv4. This is Fixed.
6) [BugFix] While restoring the backup on new server, using “Restore to New VPS” wizard it was triggering the error “No backup plan found”. Now if same backup Plan (i.e. Backup plan ID) is not present on the server it will be set same as VPS Plan. This is fixed.
7) [BugFix] If multiple Backup plans had the same timing for backup, only one Plan was getting executed. This is fixed.
8) [BugFix] After deleting the Enduser ISO, it was not getting deleted from the DB. This is fixed.
9) [BugFix] On Xenserver while migrating VMs with Preserve IP enabled was giving false error message for the Primary IP. This is fixed.
10) [BugFix] File base storage for Xen HVM was removed in 188.8.131.52. Now user can create VMs on file base storage for Xen HVM.
11) [BugFix] On KVM, VMs were not getting booted if created with ISO and virtio is enabled. This is fixed.
Virtualizor supports OpenVZ, OpenVZ 7, Xen, XenServer, LXC and Linux-KVM on CentOS and Ubuntu and they all can be managed from the Master. We are adding more features and if you have any suggestions, do let us know. We hope you enjoy this version of Virtualizor.
The Virtualizor Team