2017 has been a big year at Virtualizor !! As we bid goodbye to 2017, its time to review the changes in the past 12 months.
Major Changes in 2017
- Added support for more virtualization technology like Proxmox KVM, Proxmox OpenVZ and Proxmox LXC.
- Added support for Virtuozzo.
- Added support for OpenVZ 7.
- Added migration support for XenServer.
- Added and Updated many OS Templates in Virtualizor.
- Added several features, bug fixes and improvements. One of the features we added recently is Virtualizor XEN now can be installed on CentOS 7. (NOTE: Requires Virtualizor 2.9.5+)
- Updated Enduser and Admin API documentation. Here is the link for the new Admin and Enduser API Docs.
Admin API :http://virtualizor.com/admin-api
Enduser API :http://virtualizor.com/enduser-api
- Revamped the Admin Dashboard as per the new generation UI.
- Added features like Enduser ISO, Admin two factor authentication and many more features with security updates and user suggestions to make Virtualizor panel more stable.We also added many new partners this year who started offering Virtualizor for the ease of maintaining VMs. Check out our NOC partners list here.
We would like to Thank all our clients for showing confidence in our products. We appreciate your business with us and assure you that we will deliver more features and enhancements in 2018
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from all of us at Virtualizor !!
PS : We are working during the holiday season so you can contact us for support related or any other queries and we will be glad to help you.
The Virtualizor Team