The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 2.3.9
This version has some feature additions.
Below is a list of features:
1) A new WHMCS module with graphs and a new User Interface has been launched.
2) [Feature] VPS Server Loads page added for OpenVZ. The Admin can view CPU loads for every VPS in the Server.
3) [Feature] Search by Type and Search by Status option added in VPS search.
4) [Feature] Support icon added for Enduser Panel. The admin can set the Support URL in the Virtualizor Admin Configuration page which will be visible to Endusers.
5) [Feature] Inbound and outbound notations are added in Bandwidth graph in Enduser Panel.
Virtualizor supports OpenVZ, Xen and Linux-KVM on CentOS and Ubuntu and they all can be managed from the Master. We are adding more features and if you have any suggestions, do let us know. We hope you enjoy this version of Virtualizor.
The Virtualizor Team