The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 2.2.4
This version contains some major feature additions and a bug fix.
Below is a list of changes:
1) Shifted to the new EMPS structure, this will speed up Virtualizor by 2 times.
2) Upgraded phpMyAdmin to version 3.4.2 which is the latest phpMyAdmin version.
3) OS Template Files will now be deleted when you remove an OS from Virtualizor.
4) VSwap will always be enabled for OpenVZ on an Enterprise Linux 6 to avoid RAM miscalculation.
5) Bug Fix : NAT settings were not properly propagated in Xen and KVM in a clustered setup.
6) Bug Fix : In the Admin Panel we have corrected the VPS RAM Utilization Labels.
7) Bug Fix : When rebuilding a VPS if there is an error and you resubmit the data, the progress bar stats were thrown as an error. This is now fixed.
8) Bug Fix : The VPS Backup logs didnt show the error correctly in Xen. This is now fixed.
9) Bug Fix : VPS Backups used to fail in OpenVZ sometimes. This is now fixed.
NOTE : Do not upgrade this version via the GUI update utility. Please update it only via the CLI mode or let the CRON update Virtualizor to the latest version.
Virtualizor supports OpenVZ, Xen and Linux-KVM and they all can be managed from the Master. We are adding more features and if you have any suggestions, do let us know. We hope you enjoy this version of Virtualizor.
The Virtualizor Team