The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 2.2.8
This version contains a major bug-fix and minor GUI change.
Below is a list of changes:
1) Added New Traffic shaping Algorithm for XEN.
2) Added 1gbps and 10gbps VPS bandwidth control Support.
3) [GUI] Admin can view the additional VPS info in List VS page.
4) [GUI] Rescue mode notification is provided in Virtualizor admin panel.
5) Bug Fix : Traffic shaping parameters are vanished in KVM after VPS and main Server restart. This is now Fixed.
Virtualizor supports OpenVZ, Xen and Linux-KVM and they all can be managed from the Master. We are adding more features and if you have any suggestions, do let us know. We hope you enjoy this version of Virtualizor.
The Virtualizor Team