The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 2.6.5
This version has some bug fixes.
The following is a list of changes in this version:
1) [Task] Cloud Accounts can now Suspend / Unsuspend VMs
2) [Task] Scientific Linux has been added to the default Distro list
3) [Bug Fix] When the Admin enabled the Support URL, the VPS Manage IPv6 Subnets button would go out of the div. This is fixed.
4) [Bug Fix] noVNC would open wrongly for some XenServer VMs. This is fixed.
5) [Bug Fix] The VNC Port was stored wrongly for some XenServer VMs. This is fixed.
6) [Bug Fix] The VNC Port allocation would go wrong in some cases while creating a new VM on Xen / KVM. This is fixed.
7) [Bug Fix] The default sound card for KVM on CentOS 5 Nodes has been fixed.
Virtualizor supports OpenVZ, Xen, XenServer and Linux-KVM on CentOS and Ubuntu and they all can be managed from the Master. We are adding more features and if you have any suggestions, do let us know. We hope you enjoy this version of Virtualizor.
The Virtualizor Team