Softaculous Virtualizor supports the remote creation of Virtual Machines / VPS. Blesta can be configured to create the VPS as soon as you accept the Order (Automatically or Manually). We provide a module for Blesta to enable you to do so. Setting it up is really easy. You can create, delete, suspend and many more operation on VPS with this module.
Download the Virtualizor Blesta module from HERE.
Unzip it and upload the folder virtualizor (the folder itself), in your /path/to/blesta/components/modules/ Directory.
Please make sure that the upload was done properly and the following folder exists :
|VPS Action View in Blesta Client Panel|
|VPS Stats View in Blesta Client Panel|
|Admin Panel VPS Stats Page|
|Admin Panel Action View|
Virtualizor generates a Unique Key and Key Pass when its installed on the server. You will need the servers Key and Key Pass to add the server to Blesta. This information can be found from the Virtualizor Admin Panel -> Configuration -> Server Info
Activating Blesta Module
To activate Blesta Module, Navigate to Settings located in upper right corner. Under the Company tab, click on Modules. Go to Modules > Available, you will see Virtualizor Module and click on Install.
Adding Virtualizor Server to Blesta
To add the Virtualizor Server, navigate to Settings Page, under Modules > Installed Page, click on Manage Button
Fill the form as shown in the below images :
You can also add that server into a Server Group
Create a Virtualizor Product under Blesta Admin Panel
Make sure you have added the Server to create a Blesta Package. To add the Package, navigate to Packages and click on Create Package Button on that page.
The fields are self explanatory, but the following is a detailed explanation :
- Type : The Virtualization type of the server you added.
- Disk Space : The amount of disk space that the VPS will be allowed to use.
- Inodes : This is for OpenVZ VPS only. The number of inodes for the new VPS.
- Guaranteed RAM : The amount of RAM to be allocated to the VPS
- Burstable RAM : The amount of Burstable RAM allowed to the VPS in MBs. This is only for OpenVZ
- SWAP RAM : Swap Ram for the VPS. This is for Xen and KVM VPSs
- Bandwidth : The allowed bandwidth to the VPS in GBs
- CPU Units : Amount of CPU allowed to the VPS (Weightage). It varies as per the Virtualization type. OpenVZ Recommended Value : 1000, Xen Recommended Value : 256
- CPU Cores : Number of CPU Cores
- CPU % : This is also just for OpenVZ. The MAX CPU in % allowed to the VPS.
- I/0 Priority : Just for OpenVZ. Ranges from 0-7
- IPs : The number of IPs to be allocated to this VPS. Please remember to create the IP Pool on the server.
- IPv6 : The number of IPv6 Addresses to be allocated to this VPS. Please remember to create the IP Pool on the server.
- IPv6 Subnet : The number of IPv6 Subnets to be allocated to this VPS. Please remember to create the IP Pool on the server.
- Network Speed : This is in Kilo Bytes. Maximum allowed network speed for the VPS.
- Slave Server : Name of the Slave server that the VPS must be created on. You can also specify auto as the name of the Slave server. If you specify auto then the Blesta module will AUTO select the server based on the Virtualization tecnology. But please take note that when you set auto as the name of the server the Master server will be excluded from the list of available servers.
- Server Group : You can create a server group in your Virtualizor Master and specify the group in the Blesta Module. The VPS will be created as per the Server Groups Server Selection Method.
- OS : The OS field is the List of Operating System Templates on your server. Virtualizor provides templates to its users. Its a COMMA seperated value. This will allow the USER to choose the OS when he is signing up for the VPS. Also the list should not have the template suffix of tar.gz, img, etc. e.g. centos-7-x86_64.tar.gz should be centos-7-x86_64 in the OS List. Basically the module does a name match of the OS Template.
- VNC : Whether to enable VNC or not for the VPS. Applies to Xen and KVM
|Change VPS Password|
Please make sure, that the Blesta server, master server and the slave servers have ports 4082,4083,4084 and 4085 opened.
If you need any assistance then please contact Softaculous Virtualizor Support. Please send us a screenshot of the Module Settings and the Custom Fields you added to the Product.