Softaculous Virtualizor supports the remote creation of Virtual Machines / VPS. WHMCS can be configured to create the VPS as soon as you accept the Order (Automatically or Manually). We provide a module for WHMCS to enable you to do so. Setting it up is really easy. You can create, delete, suspend a VPS with this module.
Download the Virtualizor WHMCS module from HERE.
Unzip it and upload the folder virtualizor (the folder itself), in your /path/to/whmcs/modules/servers/ Directory.
Please make sure that the upload was done properly and the following folder exists :
Virtualizor generates a Unique Key and Key Pass when its installed on the server. You will need the servers Key and Key Pass to add the server to WHMCS. This information can be found from the Virtualizor Admin Panel -> Configuration -> Server Info
Adding Server to WHMCS
To add the Virtualizor Server to WHMCS login to WHMCS Admin Panel Then go to WHMCS Admin Panel -> Setup -> Servers -> Add New Server Fill the form as shown in the below images :
Creating a Product
Now, you will need to create a product.
To do so go to WHMCS Admin Panel -> Setup -> Products/Services -> Create a New Product Fill in the details as per the following image and specify the Products Name of your choice
Now proceed to the Module Settings. Click on the Module Settings Tab and choose the Module Name Virtualizor. A list of fields will load which will be the settings for the new product. A sample configuration is shown in the below image.
The fields are self explanatory, but the following is a detailed explanation :
- Type : The Virtualization type of the server you added.
- Disk Space : The amount of disk space that the VPS will be allowed to use.
- Inodes : This is for OpenVZ VPS only. The number of inodes for the new VPS.
- Guaranteed RAM : The amount of RAM to be allocated to the VPS
- Burstable RAM : The amount of Burstable RAM allowed to the VPS in MBs. This is only for OpenVZ
- SWAP RAM : Swap Ram for the VPS. This is for Xen and KVM VPSs
- Bandwidth : The allowed bandwidth to the VPS in GBs
- CPU Units : Amount of CPU allowed to the VPS (Weightage). It varies as per the Virtualization type. OpenVZ Recommended Value : 1000, Xen Recommended Value : 256
- CPU Cores : Number of CPU Cores
- CPU % : This is also just for OpenVZ. The MAX CPU in % allowed to the VPS.
- I/0 Priority : Just for OpenVZ. Ranges from 0-7
- VNC : Whether to enable VNC or not for the VPS. Applies to Xen and KVM
- IPs : The number of IPs to be allocated to this VPS. Please remember to create the IP Pool on the server.
- Network Speed : This is in Kilo Bytes. Maximum allowed network speed for the VPS.
- Slave Server : Name of the Slave server that the VPS must be created on. You can also specify auto as the name of the Slave server. If you specify auto then the WHMCS module will AUTO select the server based on the Virtualization tecnology. But please take note that when you set auto as the name of the server the Master server will be excluded from the list of available servers.
- Server Group : You can create a server group in your Virtualizor Master and specify the group in the WHMCS Module. The VPS will be created as per the Server Groups Server Selection Method.
Now Click on the Custom Fields Tab and fill in the form as per the following image
Just for your information the vpsid is the VPS ID as per the Virtualizor Database and needs to be stored for any future action like Terminate, Suspend, etc. Please fill it as per the above Image.
The OS field is the List of Operating System Templates on your server. Virtualizor provides templates to its users. Its a COMMA seperated value. This will allow the USER to choose the OS when he is signing up for the VPS.
The ISO field is to display list of ISO images to your clients. This field will allow users to choose the ISO image while signing up for any plan.
NOTE : Please add 'none' value when you add ISO and OS field. (Please refer the screenshot above)
NOTE : ISO option is not supported for OpenVZ and XEN-PV VPS.
Configurable Options [OPTIONAL]
You can add the Configurable Options as per your requirements or exclude one or more of the options below if you do not need it.
NOTE : The order of preference for selection of Configurable Options is first i.e. If a Product/Service has (lets say) Ram defined as 512 MB and you have also created a Configurable Option with variable Ram options, then the users chosen Ram value from configurable options will be used and not the ram value in Product/Service.
Following are the Configurable Options available in Virtualizor WHMCS module.
- Number of IPs
- CPU Cores
- Network Speed
- CPU Percent
Other Advance Configurable Options
To add, go to WHMCS Admin Panel -> Setup -> Products/Services -> Configurable Options. Then click on Create a new Group
Now, click on the Add New Configurable Option button. A new window will open.
Please make sure, that the whmcs server , master server and the slave servers have ports 4082,4083,4084 and 4085 opened.
WHMCS Virtualizor Clients Screenshot
Our WHMCS Module is the best. We offer most of the features from withing WHMCS itself. Below is a screenshot.
If you need any assistance then please contact Softaculous Virtualizor Support. Please send us a screenshot of the Module Settings and the Custom Fields you added to the Product.