The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 3.0.6 (Patch 3) (Release)
In this version we have some bug fixes and improvements.
Here is the complete change list:
1. [Feature] Added master settings as Disable Logs and Disable Change of Primary IP of VPS under enduser settings.
2. [Task] Added separate bandwidth calculation cron (5 Min) to avoid issue of VM(s) not being suspended due to over usage of bandwidth.
3. [Task] Added support for virtio/scsi/ide disk driver for Openvz7/virtuozzo KVM.
4. [Task] Now unsuspend time will be shown on enduser panel if the vps network was suspended due to bandwidth overusage.
5. [Task] Added default timeout in cron/cronh to avoid issue of stuck process.
6. [Task] If backup was started from cron or edit backup plan page then the mails for all VPS(s) will be merged and send at the end in single mail.
7. [Task] Added timestamp in backup file name to support hourly backups.
8. [Task] Improved the mount functionality for Openvz7/Virtuozzo KVM.
9. [Task] Added vlan bridge support in Openvz7/Virtuozzo KVM
10. [BugFix] If Site Domain had special characters then while sending mails the characters were converted to its respective html entity. This is fixed.
11. [BugFix] Backup plan settings (Process Priority, Process I/O Priority, Process I/O Class) were not getting applied while restoring. This is fixed.
12. [BugFix] Rescue was not working for Ceph/ZFS thin/block storage for Proxmox KVM/LXC. This is fixed.
13. [BugFix] While importing VPS(s) from Virtuozzo/Openvz7, the primary IP was not getting set. It was causing issue for Webuzo application in enduser panel. This is fixed.
14. [BugFix] If VPS was created with ISO and secondary ISO and after installation removing primary ISO was not changing the boot order to HDD due to assigned secondary ISO. This is fixed.
15. [BugFix] If there were two internal ip pool with same range and VM was getting created on other server at that time it was giving error as IP is in use, though for the second server its was free. This is fixed.
16. [BugFix] On Admin Panel -> Manage VPS wizard after changing plan, all media groups were assigned to VM. This is fixed.
17. [BugFix] In Backup Plan -> Advance Settings, if Backup Server was selected as LOCAL then backup was not getting deleted. This is fixed.
18. [BugFix] Solusvm imported VMs of KVM type were failing for live migration. This is fixed.
19. [BugFix] On Proxmox server log file were not removed from LOCAL backup directory. This is fixed.
20. [BugFix] Size was not defined for rootfs of Proxmox lxc containers. This is fixed.
21. [BugFix] In proxmox inf was not getting deleted on manual backup delete
22. [BugFix] In admin SDK if servers_search was not sent in post for ips/ippool then only master server details were returned in response. This is fixed.
23. [BugFix] While enabling rescue mode if master DB was not synced with slave DB then rescue OS was copied on primary disk. This is fixed.
Following are the docs which were updated for this version:
For complete list of changes please visit the following link :
Please let us know if you face any issues / have any suggestion. We are available on Virtualizor live chat at https://virtualizor.com