The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 2.4.5
This version has some feature releases and a bug fixes.
1) [Feature] Administrator Access Control List added for Virtualizor Admin Panel.
2) [Feature] Added ext4 templates support for XEN-PV Templates. Now the Admin can add the XEN-PV templates with ext4 Support.
3) [Feature] For OpenVZ, added Global Ploop Setting in Configuration Page. Admins can select the setting so all the newly created VPS will be created in Ploop format.
4) [Feature] Easy to use “Mail to User” feature added so admins can send an email to their clients through Virtualizor Admin Panel.
5) [Feature] Password field added in Add OS template page for “Other OS”. When the admin adds the Windows Template or any “Other OS” template, they can set the password so the users created with those templates will be sent the predefined password.
6) [Feature] Immediate Backup Option added in Backup Settings page. Now the admin can immediately start the backup without waiting for the cron schedules.
7) [Feature] Easy to select DNS selector added in Add IP Pool page.
8) [Feature] “Search By Server” option added in Search option for List VPS page.
9) [Feature] “Reset password” Email Template added. Now the Admin can edit the template in Configuration Option.
10) [Bug Fix] UTF-8 characters support fixed for SMTP based emails.
11) [GUI Fix] For easy VPS selection. the admin can also view the Hostname besides the VPS ID in Backup Settings Page.
12) [GUI Fix] Custom Logo were not displayed in “Reset Password” page. This is fixed now.
Virtualizor supports OpenVZ, Xen and Linux-KVM on CentOS and Ubuntu and they all can be managed from the Master. We are adding more features and if you have any suggestions, do let us know. We hope you enjoy this version of Virtualizor.
The Virtualizor Team