The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 2.8.1
This version fixes some bugs and adds some new features.
The following is a list of changes in this version :
1) [Feature] New Advance option, “Admin managed”, is added. If enabled, VPS can not be managed from Enduser panel.
2) [Feature] Now introduced patching system for minor fixes which does not require whole version to be launched.
3) [Tasks] You can now use “_” symbol at the start of the Site Domain name for RDNS.
4) [Tasks] WHMCS V2 (2.0.1) module launched.
5) [Tasks] Added config setting in WHMCS V2 (2.0.1) to load OLD WHMCS Module. To enable it set $virtualizor_conf[‘no_virt_plans’] = 1 in virtualizor_conf.php
6) [BugFix] Node Selection algorithm was not counting for Master Only server and was trying to create VPS on Master Only server which was giving error in WHMCS module. This is now fixed.
7) [BugFix] Custom OS logos were not visible in VPS Enduser panel which were on Slave server. This is also fixed.
8) [BugFix] Control Panel installation was not possible on VPS using CentOS 7 due to a reference to `iptables`. This is fixed as well.
9) [BugFix] In WHMCS v2 (2.0.0), OS was not considered from Configurable options even if it was set. This is fixed.
10) [BugFix] OpenVZ VPS creation from WHMCS v2 (2.0.0) resulted in an error that it was not setting IO priority. This is now fixed.
11) [BugFix] Shadow memory option was not present in the plans which caused error while creating Xen-HVM VPS. This is fixed in this version.
=============== Patch 1 ===============
1) [Bugfix] In Virtualizor WHMCS module V2, while selecting Node Group or Selecting Node as Auto, it was not selecting from server groups which were selected and was giving error. This is fixed.
2) [Bugfix] Backup option were shown for all Virtualization instead of only OpenVZ in Enduser Panel.
=============== Patch 2 ===============
1) [Bugfix] While creating VPS from Virtualizor WHMCS Module V2, some of the configurable options were not working in the Node Selection criteria. This is fixed.
2) [Bugfix] On OpenVZ Serial Console was not working on 64-bit nodes if supported libraries were not installed. This is fixed.
=============== Patch 3 ===============
1) [Bugfix] In the Enduser panel -> List VS page, if there were more than one IPs assigned to a VPS, the primary ip was not shown in some cases. This is fixed.
2) [Bugfix] In the Admin panel -> Mailto Users wizard page, the users were shown multiple times. This is fixed.
3) [Bugfix] In the Admin panel -> Edit VS wizard, reselecting the plan as “None” blanked all the fields. This is fixed.
=============== Patch 4 ===============
1) [Bugfix] In the Admin panel -> Master/Slave Setting -> Notify Update setting was not working. This is fixed.
=============== Patch 5 ===============
1) [Bugfix] In the Enduser panel -> footer time was not shown right as per server. This is fixed.
2) [Bugfix] In the Enduser panel -> in Monthly Bandwidth chart position of legend has been changes as it was overlapping the usage. This is fixed.
3) [Bugfix] In the Admin panel -> Master Settings -> “Disable Email on VPS Suspension” was not working. This is fixed.
=============== Patch 6 ===============
1) [Bugfix] While upgrading/downgrading the product/service in WHMCS, if the IP is same in both the plan it was giving error as “Please specify atleast one IP”. This is fixed.
=============== Patch 7 ===============
1) [Bugfix] KVM Nodes which upgraded to CentOS 7.2 and libvirt 1.2.17 had an issue while restarting the libvirtd service. This is fixed
2) [Bugfix] While backing up ZFS based VPS(s), Snapshots were not getting deleted due to the error of “dataset busy” and which resulted in the failure in taking the backup of VPS(s). This is fixed.
Virtualizor supports OpenVZ, Xen, XenServer and Linux-KVM on CentOS and Ubuntu and they all can be managed from the Master. We are adding more features and if you have any suggestions, do let us know. We hope you enjoy this version of Virtualizor.
The Virtualizor Team