The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 2.8.2
This version fixes some bugs and adds some new features.
The following is a list of changes in this version :
1) [Feature] Improved the IPV6 Subnet Generator. Now the admin can select the input netmask from 32 – 108.
2) [Task] Now “virtio” can be Enabled / Disabled while editing a VPS.
3) [Task] We have added a setting to Enable / Disable Java VNC. This setting can be found in Master Settings -> Disable JAVA VNC Viewer.
4) [Task] While ordering bulk VPS(s), VPS(s) were created with the same name. We have now added a VPS name locking algorithm so that VPS with the same name will not be created.
5) [Task] IPV6 IPs were not working on routed network, now it is fixed by creating routed file. For that the admin has to check the “Use Routed Network” while creating an IPV6 IP Pool.
6) [Bugfix] On enduser panel Bandwidth graph was showing the usage in one day advance. This is fixed.
7) [Bugfix] If a VPS is created with “Admin Managed” setting and migrated to another server, the setting was not preserved and user was able to manage the VPS. This is fixed.
8) [Bugfix] There was an issue while backing up VPS(s) stored on a ZFS storage. This is fixed.
9) [Bugfix] When a VPS was unsuspended by WHMCS at the same minute when the Virtualizor Minute Cron ran, the VPS would get suspended again. This is fixed.
10) [Bugfix] On CentOS 7.2, the Virtualizor Service would not start on reboot. This is fixed.
Virtualizor supports OpenVZ, Xen, XenServer and Linux-KVM on CentOS and Ubuntu and they all can be managed from the Master. We are adding more features and if you have any suggestions, do let us know. We hope you enjoy this version of Virtualizor.
The Virtualizor Team