The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 2.6.7
This version has some bug fixes.
The following is a list of changes in this version:
1) [Task] Certain Storage functionalities have been improved.
2) [Task] The Installation docs have also been updated for installing File Based storage nodes.
3) [Bugfix] Storage was showing 0 on some servers and due to that VMs were not created. This is fixed now.
4) [Bugfix] In OpenVZ, if the backup option is disabled from Admin Panel and if user tries to take backup using API, the backups were being generated. This is fixed now.
5) [Bugfix] VirtIO was not disabled when trying to create VMs from WHMCS. This is fixed now. The Docs have also been updated.
6) [Bugfix] Thin LVM support in Beta was not working with the new storage. This is fixed now.
8) [Bugfix] While deleting a Storage, if the Active server is not that of the storage, then it would not be deleted. This is fixed now.
Virtualizor supports OpenVZ, Xen, XenServer and Linux-KVM on CentOS and Ubuntu and they all can be managed from the Master. We are adding more features and if you have any suggestions, do let us know. We hope you enjoy this version of Virtualizor.
The Virtualizor Team