The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 3.1.5 (Patch 4) (Release Candidate)
In this version we have some bug fixes and improvements.
Here is the complete change list:
1. [BugFix] Proxmox KVM was not setting the CPU mode when CPU flags were empty. This is fixed.
2. [BugFix] In Backuply, the 'Restore to new' feature was not functioning properly. This is fixed.
3. [BugFix] Some Proxmox servers (Older version of proxmox) were experiencing issues with VNC. This is fixed.
4. [Task] Multi-disk support has been added to XCP (Plase take backup of VPS before editing or adding/removing disk)
5. [Task] Razorpay has been added as an payment option for Cloud Billing.
6. [Task] The last name field has been added to the registration page for cloud user registration process
7. [Task] Added a check for identical filenames when adding or editing an ostemplate
8. [Task] The IPv6 address will now be displayed in a toast/tooltip message on the Manage VPS page
For complete list of changes please visit the following link:
Please let us know if you face any issues / have any suggestion. We are available on Virtualizor live chat at https://virtualizor.com