The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 3.1.5
In this version, we have some bug fix.
Here is the complete change list:
1. [BugFix] This is a security fix. We will disclose more information in the next few hours.
------------- Patch 1 -------------
2. [Task] Proxmox vlan_tag and firewall hidden setting added
------------- Patch 2 -------------
3. [Task] Minor UI changes related to admin theme
4. [Feature] Added multi update on list servers (Now admin can update multiple servers from master panel)
5. [BugFix] Secondary IPv6 were not getting added correctly on VM(s) created with AlmaLinux 8 / CentOS 8. This is fixed.
6. [Bugfix] If IPv6 and Internal IP were configured without IPv4 (Public IP) at that time internal IP was not getting assigned to eth1 NIC in VM(s). This is fixed.
7. [Bugfix] If OS was installed on secondary disk by user, Virtualizor was resizing it and due to that OS was not working. This is fixed.
8. [Bugfix] Static IPs were not getting set in Windows VM if they were locked. This is fixed.
9. [Task] SSH key(s) will be removed from VM, if it is removed from enduser panel on next Stop/Start operation
10. [Task] Added page and reslen option in listvs enduser API
11. [Task] In API response of task logs, the logs were coming in HTML format. Now it will be in JSON format.
12. [Task] On Ubuntu 22.* we will add -y option in lvcreate opeartion while creating VM
13. [Task] Added "hidden_dont_add_vm_hostname" hidden setting which will not add hostname entry in /etc/hosts file in VPS
14. [Task] If python package or symlink is not there then Virtualizor will create it.
Please let us know if you face any issues / have any suggestions. We are available on Virtualizor live chat at https://virtualizor.com