The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 2.7.2
This version has some cool new features and some bug fixes.
The following is a list of changes in this version:
1) [Feature] With this version, Virtualizor now supports Multi Virtualization i.e. OpenVZ and KVM VMs can be created on the same node. Enabling Multi Virtualization is very simple and Virtualizor has a wizard to enable the same. Also the new WHMCS module has been launched for the same. You can read the wiki for more details :
2) [Feature] We have added new settings for KVM VPS I/O limit which can be used on VPS having a file storage. At the moment its supported only for CentOS 7 and Ubuntu 12+ Nodes.
3) [Feature] From this version onwards, the Master server will assign VPS names to VPS(s) on different slaves in a continous order. Before this version, the VPS Name would be assigned by each slave. This feature can be disabled from the Virtualizor Admin Panel -> Configuration -> Master Settings -> Disable Master VPS Name
4) [Feature] Added a setting to Enable/Disable the showing of Search forms in the Admin Panel. If enabled then the search form will be shown by default on all the pages. If disabled, the admin will need to click on the search icon to show the search form.
5) [Feature] Added a new “Site Domain” name setting. If set then email template will use the site domain instead of IP.
6) [Feature] Added the Multi Action feature in many Admin side utilities.
7) [Feature] Pagination options will now show at the top of the table as well as the bottom of the pages.
8) [Feature] We have enabled Thin LVM while adding a storage. However please do so at your own risk.
9) [Task] Added or improved Search on Login Logs, User logs, Admin Logs and IP logs wizard.
10) [Task] The API responses have been improved for the Power DNS wizard.
11) [Task] Raw Logging has been improved for migration.
12) [Task] Now Master node will sync on an hourly basis with the slave nodes to improve the syncing with Slave nodes.
13) [Task] Nginx server tokens has been turned off.
14) [Bugfix] On the List Backup Server page, search was not working. This is fixed.
15) [Bugfix] On DNS Plans page in the Admin Panel, search was not working. This is fixed.
16) [Bugfix] While migrating a XEN PV VPS, the SWAP disk was not created properly on the new migrated VPS. This is fixed now.
17) [Bugfix] The OS Template creation wizard did not work sometimes while creating a XenServer PV template. This is fixed now.
18) [Bugfix] While using XL on xen, sound hardware was set as hda causing the VPS to fail to boot. This is fixed now.
Virtualizor supports OpenVZ, Xen, XenServer and Linux-KVM on CentOS and Ubuntu and they all can be managed from the Master. We are adding more features and if you have any suggestions, do let us know. We hope you enjoy this version of Virtualizor.
The Virtualizor Team