The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 2.7.6
This version has some bug fixes and new features.
The following is a list of changes in this version :
1) [Feature] We have made new importers for HyperVM / Feathur based setups to migrate to Virtualizor with a few clicks. This feature is in Beta. The VPS will remain online during the import process and no VMs will need any reboot. The import process is similar to the SolusVM importer we have the. The following are the guides on how to import from HyperVM / Feathur :
HyperVM Import Guide : http://www.virtualizor.com/wiki/HyperVM_Import_Guide
Feathur Import Guide : http://www.virtualizor.com/wiki/Feathur_Import_Guide
2) [Feature] In this version the New Enduser UI will now be set as the default theme. However the Admin can disable the new Enduser UI from the Admin Panel -> Master Settings -> “Disable New Theme”. The old Enduser UI will be supported till the 31st of January, 2016. We would like to thank all users who have helped us test and improve the new Enduser UI.
3) [Feature] We have made a new feature in this version called Recipes. Recipes are shell scripts / codes that the admin can create for use by the endusers. The Endusers will be able to choose these recipes and deploy them when the VPS is booted. This feature will be further improved in future versions of Virtualizor.
4) [Feature] We have made a new tool to update the New Master data across all Slaves. This tool is helpful if you are migrating a Virtualizor Master :
Wiki – http://virtualizor.com/wiki/Migrate_Master
5) [Task] The rDNS Utility in Virtualizor will now be able to save entries for /64 IPv6 subnets.
6) [Task] The virtnetwork script used to wait for 60 seconds before checking the network connectivity. This is now reduced to 30 seconds.
7) [Task] A new hook has been added after_deletevps(). This hook will run after the deletion of a VPS.
Guide : http://www.virtualizor.com/wiki/Hooks#after_deletevps
8) [Task] A new done message has been added for some API actions in the VPS Management panel.
9) [Task] We have added Start, Stop, Restart, etc. options to the Edit VPS wizard. More options will be added in the future Virtualizor releases.
10) [BugFix] Database backup emails were not being sent due to a change in the latest PHP version. This is now fixed.
11) [BugFix] The Storage Space used was not calculated correntl on Xen PV nodes which had a Swap entry set for VMs. This is now fixed.
12) [BugFix] While Migrating Thin LVM based VPS, the disk type was not being filled causing the migration to fail. This is now fixed.
13) [BugFix] The disk space allocated to a Ploop based OpenVZ VPS was not being set correctly if a custom OS template was used. This is now fixed.
14) [BugFix] The API for editing the IPs was not working. This is now fixed.
15) [BugFix] If a cloud user was editing a VPS, the VPS root password was beinf set even if the VPS password field was empty. This is now fixed.
16) [BugFix] The text “Alt” was removed in the latest version of Xen which resulted in a Wrong Kernel error message to be displayed in Virtualizor. This is now fixed.
17) [BugFix] The Secondary ISO was not downloaded to a slave node if one of its VPS was having a secondary ISO. This is now fixed.
18) [BugFix] The /etc/fstab entry for VIRTIO based VMs was not setting correctly. This is now fixed.
19) [BugFix] While editing a slave server, the locking feature was not working. This is now fixed.
20) [BugFix] The “Turn off virt-df” setting was not shown in the Master Settings if the master was not KVM. This is now fixed.
Virtualizor supports OpenVZ, Xen, XenServer and Linux-KVM on CentOS and Ubuntu and they all can be managed from the Master. We are adding more features and if you have any suggestions, do let us know. We hope you enjoy this version of Virtualizor.
The Virtualizor Team