The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 2.9.0
This version introduces new Admin Dashboard, VLAN support for KVM and XenServer and some bug fixes.
The following are the complete list of changes :
1) [Feature] We have revamped the Admin Dashboard. Here is the screenshot of the same :
2) [Feature] In this version we have added VLAN support. At the moment it is available only for KVM and XenServer. Here is the link for guide : http://virtualizor.com/wiki/VLAN
3) [Feature] Now Enduser will get email regarding completion of OS Reinstall. When Admin rebuilds the VPS, he can choose whether to send email to enduser or not.
4) [Task] Now when VPS will be created or reinstalled from Admin / Enduser panel, all operations from the Enduser Panel will be locked for that VPS.
5) [Task] Now the Enduser OS Reinstall wizard will push the task in the background.
6) [Task] The Task duration, SSH port, Max SSH login attempts settings in Slave setting are made optional.
7) [Task] Added “Disable Compression” checkbox while starting the migration process. It will not compress the VPS data during the migration task.
8) [Task] Added link to login to Enduser panel from Manage VPS page in Admin Panel.
9) [Task] Added dropdown option on Processes page in Admin panel instead of icons.
10) [Task] Added multi-select test connection option, to test PDNS servers on PDNS page in Admin panel.
11) [BugFix] When migrating a VPS created on RAW storage, the new disk on the destination node was not sparsed. This is now fixed.
12) [Bugfix] On CentOS 7.3 File based (RAW and QCOW2) VPS Disk was not able to mount due to removed support for guestmount (For Windows VPS). This is fixed now.
NOTE : QCOW2 storages are still restricted for Windows guest on Centos 7.3. We are working to support this by compiling our own libguestfs.
13) [Bugfix] Control panel and Recipe installation on one VPS at the same time was not possible. This is fixed now.
14) [BugFix] Backups were failing if Disable Compression was selected in VPS Backups Setting on Ubuntu Nodes. This is fixed now.
================== Patch 1 ==================
15) [BugFix] VPS count on new Dashboard was not correct. This is fixed.
================== Patch 2 ==================
16) [BugFix] After rebuilding the VMs from Admin panel IPs were not shown. This is fixed.
================== Patch 3 ==================
17) [Bugfix] When migrating LVM base VMs it was not able to boot on destination server in some cases. This is fixed.
================== Patch 4 ==================
18) [Task] Now Windows VPS creation will be possible on QCOW2 storages. Restriction was added on CentOS 7.3 as the guestmount support is removed. This is fixed now.
================== Patch 5 ==================
19) [BugFix] When html 5 NoVNC was accessed from WHMCS panel, it was overwriting the token of WHMCS and due to that WHMCS was giving “Invalid CSRF Protection Token” and due to which Admin was not able to add/edit products. This is fixed.
NOTE : User will have to update the WHMCS Module as well to fix this, otherwise NoVNC will not work from WHMCS.
================== Patch 6 ==================
20) [Bugfix] If shadow is enabled for login on XenServer, at that time root login was not possible for Virtualizor on XenServer. This is fixed.
21) [Bugfix] When Admin adds any templates having “.img” as an extension, the extenstion of the filename was shown to name column on the OS Template wizard. This is fixed.
22) [Bugfix] While using WHMCS Cloud module if any one tries to access the Virtualizor node with different act like “listvs”, it was possible to get access to the VPS of other users and perform action to their VPS. This is fixed.
Virtualizor supports OpenVZ, Xen, XenServer, LXC and Linux-KVM on CentOS and Ubuntu and they all can be managed from the Master. We are adding more features and if you have any suggestions, do let us know. We hope you enjoy this version of Virtualizor.
The Virtualizor Team