The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 2.0.8
Below is a list of changes:
1) Several Admin Panel UI Changes :
* Changed the Admin Panel header
* Integrated the Server selector with the header.
* A new look to the menu on the left side of the admin panel.
2) OpenVZ Backups now don’t timeout, if the VPS size is very large. They are now run as a background process and a notification email is sent after successful completion and are also logged in the Logs dialog on the client panel.
3) Added resource available information in the addvs API.
Virtualizor supports OpenVZ, Xen and Linux-KVM and they all can be managed from the Master.
The Virtualizor Team