The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 2.0 and it has got many improvements
Below is a list of changes
1) Added the feature for limiting OS re-installs.
2) Added option for the admin to specify the DNS servers, while adding and creating VPS’s.
4) Improved the Softaculous Core Update process. You now have an option to select a “Release Candidate” or a “Stable” branch of the Softaculous Core. The default will be the “Stable” branch.
5) [BUG FIX]While backing up a VPS, a restore confirmation was shown instead of the backup confirmation. This is now fixed.
6) [BUG FIX]Fixed a TC bug from Version 1.9 .
7) [BUG FIX]Fixed a MAC address generation bug.
8 )[BUG FIX] Whenever an email is sent to the Server Admin about a Softaculous Core update, HTML code was visible in the email. This is now fixed. (The email with HTML code will be visible during the 1.9 -> 2.0 version. Any future update will not have the HTML code)
More exciting features will be coming in Virtualizor 2.0.1
Hope you like this version of Virtualizor. Virtualizor supports OpenVZ, Xen and Linux-KVM and they all can be managed from the Master.
The Virtualizor Team