The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 2.9.7
This version has many bug fixes.
Here is the change list :
1) [Task] Now Virtio will be used as default Network Driver on KVM VMs.
2) [Task] Improved syncing of the data to improve performance.
3) [BugFix] On List Servers Page Proxmox Type servers were not listed for search option. This is fixed.
4) [BugFix] API call on VPS Statistics wizard for Slave server VMs, was not working. This is fixed.
5) [BugFix] On some servers VM creation using Thin-LVM storage on Proxmox KVM and LXC failed. This is fixed.
6) [BugFix] VPS Server Loads wizard will now show details for Openvz 7 KVM VMs as well.
7) [BugFix] On some servers KVM VMs were started after a delay of 1-2 second(s). This is fixed.
8) [BugFix] While creating Windows Template from command line utility, it was not shrinking and template creation failed with an error. This is fixed.
9) [BugFix] Bandwidth reset functionality from List VPS wizard, was resetting the partial bandwidth data i.e. only the data from 1st of current month instead of resetting the data of complete month. Due to that after resetting the bandwidth, the graphs on list VPS wizard were not shown properly. This is fixed now.
10) [BugFix] When a Windows VM was Powered Off, it was mounted in readonly mode due to which ntfsfix did not work causing the password reset functionality to fail. This is fixed by adding check for read only mount and ntfsfix will be applied properly.
11) [BugFix] For Windows VMs, the Password reset functionality failed if there were special characters in the password. This is fixed now.
[Task] From Virtualizor 2.6.7, while adding a New Slave server if inhouse billing is enabled on the server which is being added as slave. The slave server will not be added. This restriction will be removed in future.
Virtualizor supports OpenVZ, OpenVZ 7, Xen, XenServer, LXC and Linux-KVM on CentOS and Ubuntu and they all can be managed from the Master. We are adding more features and if you have any suggestions, do let us know. We hope you enjoy this version of Virtualizor.
The Virtualizor Team