The below lists the License Agreement to which users of Virtualizor must agree to before using the Virtualizor Package :
NO WARRANTY :
- This license applies to FREE / PREMIUM / PAID Virtualizor Packages.
- Users may use this software, on both personal and commercial web sites.
- You may NOT modify our Virtualizor Code in any way, however you may modify THEMES or LANGUAGES based on your needs.
- PREMIUM / PAID License includes free support and regular updates and expires on the date of expiry GMT timezone.
- Users may NOT, however, redistribute or repost/ resell for download any part of this software (VIRTUALIZOR PACKAGE) without expressed written consent from the Virtualizor Team. Redistribution is defined as re-offering our scripts for download in any fashion, whether on a competing web site, an application that generates code snippets, or a CD-ROM collection of PHP codes etc.
- Users agree not to remove/ edit the credit notice within the source code, or claim the code to be work of their own.
- Users agree not to use this software for illegal purposes, or on sites containing illegal material.
- Users agree not to hold http://www.virtualizor.com/ (Virtualizor) or any other copyright holder or developer of this software, liable for any damages resulted from proper or improper use of any of this software. Use at your own risk.
- USERS MUST NOT REMOVE OR HIDE OR MODIFY the copyright notice at the bottom of every page created.
- An annual license includes support and updating for a period of one year. To receive support and updates after one year requires a renewal of the license.
- A lifetime license (also called an "owned" or "one-time" license) includes support and updating for the life of the product.
- You understand that breach of this License will result in immediate cancellation of your license(s), and no refunds will be given.
- The pricing structure may be changed at any time.
Price changes do not affect existing licenses. The new rates will be applicable to the existing licenses when the license is renewed.
THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THE SOFTWARE. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS/COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY KIND OF DAMAGE IN ANY FORM ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OR MISUSE OF THIS SOFTWARE.