The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 2.0.1 and it has got many improvements
Below is a list of changes
1) Added the feature for physical network interface configuration for Xen VPS’s.
2) Added options for setting the Dom0 memory limit for Xen servers
3) Added options for setting the PV Bridge for Xen servers.
4) Added options for setting the HVM bridge for Xen servers.
5) Changed the login interface for Virtualizor.
6) In Xen, the modules form Dom0 will be copied to the DomU, on startup for non-pygrub machines.
7) Added a favicon.
More exciting features will be coming in Virtualizor 2.0.2
Hope you like this version of Virtualizor. Virtualizor supports OpenVZ, Xen and Linux-KVM and they all can be managed from the Master.
The Virtualizor Team