The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 2.2.6
This version contains some feature additions and bug fixes.
Below is a list of changes:
1) The disk resize process for Windows VPSs has been optimized.
2) Sound card support has been added for Xen-HVM and KVM.
3) Local VPS backups has been added.
4) [BUG FIX] RAM and Burst RAM would not be imported to the database correctly while importing OpenVZ VPSs (Only on CentOS 6)
5) [BUG-FIX] A bug has been fixed where the mouse cursor would lag when accessing Windows VPS via VNC.
6) [BUG-FIX] A bug has been fixed where only A record for subdomains could be added in DNS Management on the client side. Now the subdomain textbox can be left blank and the A record will be added for the master domain.
7) Added the dutch language translations on the admin and client side.
Virtualizor supports OpenVZ, Xen and Linux-KVM and they all can be managed from the Master. We are adding more features and if you have any suggestions, do let us know. We hope you enjoy this version of Virtualizor.
The Virtualizor Team