The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 2.2.9
This version contains a major bug-fix and minor GUI change.
Below is a list of changes:
1) Added option to set the VNC IP. This is useful when Virtualizor is setup in an internal network.
2) Added an option to set the default Ping IP for virtnetwork service.
3) Disabled the option of virtio while editing the VPS. Editing virtio of a running VPS may cause the VPS to become unresponsivene.
4) PDNS and Services Menu were omitted from sidebar. This is visible now as “List DNS Servers” and “List Services“.
5) Bug Fix : When the system resource usage was set, admin was getting daily emails for system resource overuse even if the resource was under the set limit. This is fixed now.
6) Bug Fix : Users could power off the VPS even though the VPS was suspended. This is fixed now.
7) Bug Fix : Sometimes the VPS failed to boot the into Rescue Mode due to misconfiguration. This is fixed now.
8) Bug Fix : Minor Drive configuration changes has been made in rescue mode while virtio is enabled for the VPS.
9) Bug Fix : In Cluster, Rescue Mode cant be enabled or disabled. This is fixed now.
Virtualizor supports OpenVZ, Xen and Linux-KVM and they all can be managed from the Master. We are adding more features and if you have any suggestions, do let us know. We hope you enjoy this version of Virtualizor.
The Virtualizor Team