The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 2.3.2
This version resolves a Security issues with some minor Bug fixes.
Below is a list of changes:
1) [Security fix] Users were able to delete the PDNS domain which is not belongs to them. This is fixed now.
2) [Feature] InterWorx panel integrated in Virtualizor. Now endusers can install InterWorx panel into their VPS with one click.
3) [Bug Fix] Users were able to set VSwap setting in CentOS 5, which is prohibited and fixed now.
4) [Big Fix] In Configuration page, VSwap checkbox value was not stored while in cluster. VSwap will now be on by default for RHEL 6 versions.
5) Kloxo Control panel installation option removed from enduser panel.
Virtualizor supports OpenVZ, Xen and Linux-KVM and they all can be managed from the Master. We are adding more features and if you have any suggestions, do let us know. We hope you enjoy this version of Virtualizor.
The Virtualizor Team