The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 2.3.5
This version has some major features addition and minor bug fixes.
Below is a list of changes:
1) [Feature] GUI Migration Tool : Admins can Migrate their VPS between slave nodes. Currently this feature is available for KVM and XEN servers. We are also working on OpenVZ migration tool and will be featured in coming release.
2) [Feature] IP pool Sharing : Now admins can share the IP pool between multiple slaves.
3) [Feature] In OpenVZ servers, added a configuration to specify the Overcommit Memory Limit.
4) [Bug Fix] Unable to create the template of the VPS of the slave server. This is Fixed now.
5) [Bug Fix] Added “Status” option in Virtualizor Service. Admins can check the status of the Virtualizor service through the command “service virtualizor status“.
6) [GUI Fix] Resolved a minor bug fix in bandwidth graph page.
7) [GUI Fix] Virtualizor Logs were not displayed in time order. This is Fixed now.
Virtualizor supports OpenVZ, Xen and Linux-KVM and they all can be managed from the Master. We are adding more features and if you have any suggestions, do let us know. We hope you enjoy this version of Virtualizor.
The Virtualizor Team