The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 2.5.6
This version has new features and some bug fixes.
1) [Features] User Management has been added in Reseller/Cloud Panel. Cloud users can now create and delete users.
2) [Task] German Language has been rectified and updated in this version.
3) [Task] Description for Scientific Linux was missing and is now added in the Enduser Panel.
4) [Task] Backup server passwords are now saved in an encrypted format.
5) [Task] The UI of the Edit Backup Server wizard has been improved.
6) [Task] VPS Info div which is shown when the admin hovers over the VPS ID has been improved to suite multiple languages.
7) [Bug-Fix] If a VPS was created with two or more IPs from different subnets, the primary IP was not set correctly. This is fixed now.
8) [Bug-Fix] Custom DNS Nameservers set for one particular VPS were not written to the resolv.conf. This is fixed now.
9) [Bug-Fix] Enduser Control Panel installation bug has been fixed in XenServer.
10) [Bug-Fix] If any error occurs while creating/rebuilding the VPS, the error was not displayed properly. This is Fixed now.
11) [Bug-Fix] ebtables rules are now saved while creating or editing the VPS.
12) [Bug-Fix] ISPconfig installer in Enduser Control panel issue has been fixed for all virtualizations.
13) [Bug-Fix] VPS data was overwritten if a user enabled the Rescue mode on a VPS not on the master server. This is fixed now.
14) [Bug-Fix] PV on HVM settings in configuration were not shown on Masters which were not Xen. This is fixed now.
15) [Bug-Fix] VPS suspend, unsuspend and shutdown for HVM VPS issue has been fixed in XenServer.
16) [Bug-Fix] In OpenVZ, if a cloud user edits their instance, “I/O priority” error was displayed by default. This is fixed now.
NOTE : A critical bash vulnerability was found in the past week. Its advised that you update your bash ASAP.
Virtualizor supports OpenVZ, Xen, XenServer and Linux-KVM on CentOS and Ubuntu and they all can be managed from the Master. We are adding more features and if you have any suggestions, do let us know. We hope you enjoy this version of Virtualizor.
The Virtualizor Team