The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 2.6.0
This version has new features and some bug fixes.
1) [Feature] IPv6 Support added for Virtualizor Reverse DNS.
2) [Feature] The admin can enable the option to show the Server Name/Location in the Virtualizor Enduser Panel. By default this is disabled. To enable it, just change the configuration from the Admin Panel.
3) [Feature] The new SolusVM OpenVZ VPS Importer is in BETA stage now. You can import all slaves as well. While importing SolusVM will continue to work. There is also a WHMCS importer so all your orders can be converted to Virtualizor orders as well. The complete guide can be found here : http://www.virtualizor.com/wiki/SolusVM_Import_Guide
4) [Task] Resellers can now edit the “Sub User” of the VPS even the sub user has not enough resources allocated.
5) [Bug Fix] For an OpenVZ Node, Bandwidth was not reported correctly for the Host Node if the interface is not eth0. This is fixed now.
6) [Bug Fix] For OpenVZ Ploop based VMs, the inode count bug has been fixed.
7) [Bug Fix] Users could set the Reverse DNS for the IP which is not assigned to them. This is fixed now.
8) [Bug Fix] For Ubuntu based hosts, DHCP was now working properly. This is fixed now.
9) [Bug Fix] Bandwidth of a VPS used to show a spike if a suspended VPS was unsuspended. This is fixed now.
The Virtualizor Team