The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 2.6.9
This version has some new features and bug fixes.
The following is a list of changes in this version:
1) [Feature] Now Admin can view the Used Bandwidth Graph of VMs from the List VM page in the Admin Panel.
2) [Feature] Added password strength meter for strong passwords. For Windows VMs a password strength of 40 is now compulsory.
3) [Feature] Added Wiki links on pages so that Admins can directly click on the link to refer the Documentation regarding the utility.
4) [Feature] Now Admin can search VPS using VPSID and Secondary IP as well.
5) [Feature] Added confirmation before reinstalling the OS in enduser.
6) [Feature] Added XenServer Importer (In Beta). Let us know if you would like to participate in this beta.
7) [Feature] Added News Section in dashboard.
8) [Feature] The “OS Templates” wizard will now show the OS Template name which is supposed to be used in the billing panels like WHMCS, Blesta, etc.
9) [Task] The OS Name of a VPS will be stored while creating / reinstalling a VPS. This is to show the enduser and admins the OS Name even if the template is removed.
10) [Task] Added deletion of the unwanted templates and ISO files on Slave Nodes.
11) [Task] Improved Virtualizor Upgrade script to reduce the failure of Upgrade to new version.
12) [Task] Network Interface for VMs made into Dropdowns to avoid confusion in Advance settings.
13) [Task] Bandwidth Speed is displayed in MBits as well.
14) [Task] While slaving a server, the common IP checking has been improved to avoid errors if there are common unused IPs. Now errors will be shown only if a common IP is in use on either server.
15) [Task] Added XenServer Log clearer i.e. /var/log/*.gz files will be deleted. This is to avoid complete space utilization in XenServer.
16) [Task] Now Virtualizor will take daily backups of the Database and rotate it in a weeks time.
17) [Task] Added more details in the List Servers page i.e Node OS, Virtualizor Version, License Expiry.
18) [Task] Changed clock setting in KVM for adjusting time for VMs.
19) [Task] SolusVM Importer improved the wizard UI.
20) [Bugfix] Admin Index showed the active servers storage as 0/0. This is fixed now.
21) [Bugfix] WHMCS would not create VMs if the master was locked. This is fixed now.
22) [Bugfix] The Active Server Drop Down did not show the scroll bar if there were more than 5 servers. This is now fixed.
23) [Bugfix] Windows Template Creator Utility has been fixed. Support for QCOW2 will be added in upcoming version.
24) [Bugfix] Ubuntu Nodes could not provision Windows VMs because of NTFS utility path being different. This is now fixed.
25) [Bugfix] In the SolusVM Importer, the IP pool localhost relation had some issues. This is now fixed.
26) [Bugfix] In the SolusVM Importer, the Node Group relation had some issues. This is now fixed.
27) [Bugfix] After adding a new Storage, it was not synced with the slaves immediately. This caused the avaiable space to show as “0” or blank. This is now fixed.
28) [Bugfix] The Add Storage utility will now do a full path check.
29) [Bugfix] LVM based VM Backups were not working with the new Storage system. This is now fixed.
30) [Bugfix] VPS backup settings IO priority showed -20 when it was 0. This is now fixed.
31) [Bugfix] On CentOS 7 KVM Nodes, there was a sound card bug. This is now fixed.
32) [Bugfix] If the Master was CentOS 6 and the slave was a OpenVZ CentOS 5 Node, vswap would be enabled by default. This is now fixed.
33) [Bugfix] Custom themes had the wrong variables in the theme_settings.php . This is now fixed.
34) [Bugfix] Pagination in the List VS wizard would not work if there was a search filter. This is now fixed.
35) [Bugfix] If the license had expired on the slave server, user could not enable / disable Tun/Tap. This is now fixed.
Virtualizor supports OpenVZ, Xen, XenServer and Linux-KVM on CentOS and Ubuntu and they all can be managed from the Master. We are adding more features and if you have any suggestions, do let us know. We hope you enjoy this version of Virtualizor.
The Virtualizor Team