The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 2.7.7
This version has a new Admin interface as well as new features and some bug fixes.
The following is a list of changes in this version :
2) [Feature] Migration for File / QCOW2 based VPS was not possible through the panel. Admins will now be able to migrate such VPS using the migration wizard.
3) [Feature] MTU option is now available while creating a new IP Pool so that users can limit the largest size of packet or frame in bytes.
4) [Feature] Option for enabling VGA and Acceleration has been added for KVM VPS. This option is now available in Advanced options in the Create VPS Wizard.
5) [Feature] Its now possible to search DNS records as per the Domain name and Zone type.
6) [Task] Multiple deletion of database backup is now added for ease of use.
7) [Task] We have added random password generator for new users while creating VPS.
8) [Task] The Rescue mode template has been upgraded from Debian 6.0 to Debian 8.1.
9) [Task] You can now use HTML tags like br, p, b and i in the OS Distro description.
10) [Task] Option to install CentOS Web Panel in addvs was not present in Advanced options of the VPS creation wizard. This has been added.
11) [Task] Option to add Hostmaster email and primary NameServer while adding DNS zone was not available. This is now added.
12) [Task] A Random password generator has been added while creating new Users in enduser panel for Cloud Users.
13) [Task] Added support for IPv6 rDNS records of a /48 Subnet which is broken down into /64 Subnets.
14) [Bug-Fix] Add/Edit Recipes option was not available to Admin users other than root because of missing ACL permissions. These are now added in Admin ACL.
15) [Bug-Fix] IPv4 and IPv6 validation was not there while adding a rDNS record in the Admin Panel.
16) [Bug-Fix] Character _ was not allowed in Domain name for DNS records. This has been fixed.
17) [Bug-Fix] While creating a VPS using our SDK on Xen/XCP, the VPS created would be an HVM VPS only, this is now fixed.
18) [Bug-Fix] On devices with medium sized screens, the VPS manage section in the new Enduser UI used to show empty spaces in between. This is now fixed.
19) [Bug-Fix] Search on Media Groups, Server Groups and DNS records was not working properly. This is now fixed.
20) [Bug-Fix] Deletion of DNS record did not work in the the new Enduser UI. This is now fixed.
21) [Bug-Fix] Some English strings were hard coded in the new Enduser UI. This is now fixed for multi-language support.
22) [Bug-Fix] Special characters like Grave and Cedilla in language files of the new Enduser UI resulted in errors. This is now fixed.
23) [Bug-Fix] A Master-only server i.e. a Master installed with no Virtualization could use the create VPS wizard and the VPS creation would fail due to missing underlying virtualization kernels. VPS creation on such Masters is now restricted.
24) [Bug-Fix] In the new Enduser UI, closing the enduser panel tab in the browser without logging out didnt destroy the session (till the session timed out) which prevented accessing the panel later on without a Ctrl + F5. This now fixed.
25) [Bug-Fix] While rebuilding a VPS in the Admin Panel, both HVM and PV templates could be selected for Xen VMs. OS selection is now as per VPS type i.e. Xen PV or HVM.
26) [Bug-Fix] Different DNS plans could be created with the same name. Now no two DNS plans can have the same name.
27) [Bug-Fix] Media Group was set as 1, while creating VPS from SDK. This is now fixed to take other entries as well.
28) [Bug-Fix] Due to blank DISK entries in VPS tables, users were not able to edit VPS and faced Primary Storage can not be changed. This is now fixed.
29) [Bug-Fix] Secondary VPS disks were not getting deleted after deleting the VPS, IF the VPS was in a shutdown state. This is now fixed.
30) [Bug-Fix] Editing Slave storage on the Master resulted in late DB sync with the slave. This is now fixed and Master will perform an immediate sync with slave after a storage is edited.
31) [Bug-Fix] Running the windows template creation tool from CLI left a WINTOOL LV on the server on failure. It will now delete this LV.
32) [Bug-Fix] Admin users (non-root) were not able to delete Logs as Admin ACL for logs deletion was not working. Admins will now be able to delete logs from the panel if the ACL permission is set for such admins.
33) [Bug-Fix] When a Cloud user would edit a VPS, the VPS user used to display a wrong user at times. This is now fixed to display the correct owner of the VPS.
34) [Bug-Fix] In the Admin Panel, changing the Active Server from the top menu was causing a repost of data for the newly selected server. This is now fixed.
35) [Bug-Fix] The Zone SOA serial was not getting updated whenever a record was added to the DNS zone. This is now fixed.
36) [Bug-Fix] While locking the Master Server, errors used to be shown although the master used to get locked. This is now fixed.
Virtualizor supports OpenVZ, Xen, XenServer and Linux-KVM on CentOS and Ubuntu and they all can be managed from the Master. We are adding more features and if you have any suggestions, do let us know. We hope you enjoy this version of Virtualizor.
The Virtualizor Team