The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 2.8.5
This version introduces improved migration for OpenVZ and fixes some bugs.
The following are the complete list of changes :
1) [Feature] OpenVZ Migration process is improved and now Admin can control the speed while migrating a VM.
2) [Feature] Added option to set the suspension load limit for OpenVZ VMs. VMs will be suspended if their load Average time of past 5 Minute is greater than set value.
3) [Feature] Added CLI utility to restore the Database from command line. Click here for guide
4) [Feature] Added option to lock the IPs. Locked IPs can not be used for New VM creation.
5) [Feature] Added option “Plan Template” in the Add Plan wizard to create a duplicate plan using an existing plan.
6) [Feature] Added WHMCS Callback for various actions in Virtualizor. You will need to upgrade your WHMCS module to 2.0.5 for this. Click here for guide
7) [Feature] Added multi select options in the “Enduser List VPS” page to Start, Stop, Restart and Power off, multiple VPS at the same time.
8) [Feature] Added multi select options in the “List VPS” page for Cloud users to Start, Stop, Restart, Power off, Suspend, Unsuspend, Suspend Network and Unsuspend Network, multiple VPS at the same time.
9) [Task] In Admin Panel -> List VPS page, the stats pie graph were not showing the detail on mobile devices. Added a clickable option for mobile users.
10) [BugFix] When any operation is performed via billing module, Virtualizor was adding the Remote IP of that billing module in logs instead of users actual IP. This is fixed. You will need to upgrade your WHMCS module to 2.0.5 for this.
11) [BugFix] Recipes were not working on VMs having Ubuntu 14 and 15 as guest OS. This is fixed.
12) [BugFix] In the Admin Panel -> Task page, search was not working for completed tasks. This is fixed.
13) [BugFix] Free IPs were not calculated as per the IP Pool hence server resources were not updated correctly. This is fixed.
14) [BugFix] The Node selection algorithm of Virtualizor did not consider the number of IPs to be assigned to a VM. Hence if a Node had less IPs than the number required, the algorithm wouldn’t filter the node. This is fixed.
15) [BugFix] On OpenVZ RAM calculation was not correct for VMs having guest OS as CentOS 7. This is fixed.
17) [BugFix] Disable Email setting was not working under Admin Panel -> Configuration -> Email Setting. This is fixed.
Virtualizor supports OpenVZ, Xen, XenServer and Linux-KVM on CentOS and Ubuntu and they all can be managed from the Master. We are adding more features and if you have any suggestions, do let us know. We hope you enjoy this version of Virtualizor.
The Virtualizor Team