The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 2.9.4
This version introduces some great features like VHD file support for Xenserver, Enduser Backups, Enduser ISOs and some bug fixes.
The following are the complete list of changes :
1) [Feature] We have implemented a new wizard for VPS Backups. In the new wizard, you create a Backup Plan which can be set per VPS or in a VPS Plan. Each VPS belonging to a backup plan will be backed up accordingly. The docs are as follows :
2) [Feature] The Admin can also allow endusers to make their own backups OR restore from old backups without any Admin intervention.
3) [Feature] Endusers can now install SSH Keys into their VMs from the Virtualizor Enduser Panel.
4) [Feature] One of the most awaited features for Virtualizor XenServer was support for File Disk(s) and / or VHD LVMs. In this version we have added support for the two different storage types.
5) [Feature] Virtualizor XenServer did not support migration of VPS within a cluster. This is now possible in this version of Virtualizor. VHD format is also supported.
6) [Feature] Added CPU Topology parameters for XenServer. Admins / Cloud Users can specify sockets and cores for their XenServer VMs.
7) [Feature] We have added support for PIGZ Compression. During migration and backups, if compression is enabled GZip is used to compress the files. PIGZ is a faster compression utility and uses threading.
8) [Feature] The Admin can choose to Install Xentools on the XenServer VMs in this version.
9) [Feature] We have added Disk I/O statistics in Virtualizor for all VMs. Endusers can see the Disk I/O in the Monitoring Wizard.
10) [Feature] The automatic VPS Disk usage detection which was disabled in the previous version has been re-written. Virtualizor will now read the super block of a VM and detect the disk usage. However, this will work only for EXT partition formats. It will not work for Windows or other formats. The correct disk usage will not be visible till the VM flushes / syncs the superblock to the disk.
11) [Feature] It will now be possible to backup the Virtualizor Database to a Remote location over FTP / SSH :
12) [Feature] Cloud User will now be able to create a VPS with CPU Topology.
13) [Feature] Enduser ISO : We have added the feature for enduser(s) to download and use their own ISO. This feature needs to be enabled by the Admin and limits can be set by the Admin :
14) [Feature] Its now possible to create a list of Allowed IPs for accessing the Admin Panel. Any requests from other IPs will be blocked :
15) [Feature] We have added support for Proxmox 5 in this version.
16) [Feature] A Proxmox Importer (in Beta) has been added in this version of Virtualizor. Admins can install Virtualizor on an existing Proxmox node and import the VMs :
17) [Task] The Add VPS wizard will now throw an Version Mismatch error if the Slave node’s Virtualizor version is not matching the Master’s Virtualizor version.
18) [Task] We have added the Ukrainian language in this version.
19) [Task] create_vm_pre_addvs hook has been added.
20) [Bug-Fix] Manual update was not possible when the Update setting was disabled. This is fixed.
21) [Bug-Fix] WHMCS : During Node selection, WHMCS will now show the error – License is expired or server is offline.
22) [Bug-Fix] On OpenVZ 7 nodes the prlctl high load issue has been fixed.
23) [Bug-Fix] On OpenVZ 7 nodes, KVM VMs cached RAM issue has been fixed.
24) [Bug-Fix] On Launch Instance wizard Virtuozzo KVM and Virtuozzo OpenVZ option were not listed for VM creation. This is fixed.
25) [Bug-Fix] When a VM was suspended on the 1st of the its billing cycle due to over use of bandwidth, there was a bug in Virtualizor which caused the VMs network to suspend and the unsuspend. This is now fixed.
26) [Bug-Fix] For a Windows VM, the disk usage was not detected correctly when the VM was started. This is now fixed.
27) [Bug-Fix] If the Mac address was set through the ManageVPS wizard for KVM VPS, the VM failed to start. This is now fixed.
28) [Bug-Fix] The Reset Password email was sent blank from the Enduser Panel due to a language bug. This is fixed.
29) [Bug-Fix] When a XenServer Node restarted, the VMs power state was not preserved. This is fixed.
30) [Bug-Fix] In Proxmox the VNC was not working for some VMs. This is fixed.
31) [Bug-Fix] ISO was not getting downloaded to slave server when added from enduser panel for Slave servers VPS. This is fixed.
=================== Patch 1 ===================
32) [Bug-Fix] In OpenVZ 7 while adding IP for VPS netmask and MAC address were not getting added. This is fixed.
33) [Bug-Fix] On OpenVZ 7 while creating VPS it was showing 0.0.0.0 as IP or VNC Port was not shown. This was happening because the VPS was not started yet. This is fixed.
=================== Patch 2 ===================
34) [Bug-Fix] If cloud user tried to edit the HVM VPS, it was throwing 500 Internal sever error. This issue was introduced in 2.9.4. This is fixed.
35) [Task] Now Hostname will be sent in email on successful / Error email of backup.
36) [Task] On Admin Dashboard now RAM and Disk usage will be shown in actual values as well along with percentage.
=================== Patch 3 ===================
37) [Bug-Fix] DB version was not updated in 2.9.4. This is fixed.
=================== Patch 4 ===================
38) [Feature] Added ability to move IPs to another IP Pool.
39) [Bug-Fix] When Enduser initiates backups for Slave servers VMs more than one time, multiple tasks were getting created on Slave sever for backup process. This is fixed.
40) [Buf-Fix] Backup rotation was not working properly for enduser backups. This is fixed now.
=================== Patch 5 ===================
41) [Task] This version has the changes for WHMCS module so that users can add ISO and SSH Keys from WHMCS Module.
=================== Patch 6 ===================
42) [Task] Changes made for compatibility for loading enduser ISO in WHMCS module.
Virtualizor supports OpenVZ, OpenVZ 7, Xen, XenServer, LXC and Linux-KVM on CentOS and Ubuntu and they all can be managed from the Master. We are adding more features and if you have any suggestions, do let us know. We hope you enjoy this version of Virtualizor.
The Virtualizor Team