We have Added and Updated the template list in Virtualizor.
Following is the list of changes for Addition/update of templates :
1) Updated Windows Server 2012 R2 with Virtio Drivers.
2) Updated Windows 2016 with Virtio Drivers.
3) Added Debian 9 for KVM, Xen(HVM), XenServer(PV and HVM), Virtuozzo KVM. All are 64-bit.
NOTE : On CentOS 6 HOST OS, Debian 9 template might not boot on some servers.
The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 184.108.40.206 (Stable Release)
This version introduces some improvements and bugfixes.
Following are the list of changes for this version :
1) [BugFix] When VPS was rebuild from enduser panel at that time in Users and VPS log vpsid was filled as 0. This is fixed.
2) [BugFix] Storage threshold was not triggering email for decimal values (Example 90.50%). This is fixed.
3) [BugFix] When multiple orders were placed from WHMCS to create VPS at that time duplicate VPS Names were getting created if VPS naming crossed number of 9999 (For example if VM names were crossed naming V9999, v10000..). This is fixed.
4) [BugFix] If Admin has configured Virtualizor on port 80 and 443 and restricted the ports 4083, at that time NoVNC was not working from enduser panel. This is fixed.
5) [BugFix] If KVM VMs was created with more than 4 Disks and ISO virtio was disabled, at that time VM was not able to start. Due to limitation of IDE on KVM guest. This is handled now and will give error for that.
Virtualizor supports OpenVZ, OpenVZ 7, Xen, XenServer, LXC and Linux-KVM on CentOS and Ubuntu and they all can be managed from the Master. We are adding more features and if you have any suggestions, do let us know. We hope you enjoy this version of Virtualizor.
The Virtualizor Team