3. [Task] Improved SSH based backup restore. On some server it was downloading the backups at very slow speed.
4. [Task] Now vpsid can be searched in universal search as well.
5. [Task] If IP address has MAC address assigned to it then it will be given first priority over VM MAC address.
6. [Task] Restricted virt-sparsify utility to qcow2 storage VMs only. It was giving issue on other thin storages. Now virt-sparsify will be used for QCOW2 storages only.
7. [Task] Now cloud users email will be displayed next to users email who are under them in users list to avoid confusion when same emails are used under different cloud users.
8. [Bugfix] While restoring the backup on thinly provisioned storage, after restore, data under “lvs” command was shown as utilized 100%. This is fixed, now actual usage value will be shown correctly.
9. [Bugfix] For OpenVZ CT, new upload / download speed was not getting applied on edit. This is fixed. Note: To fix this issue for existing OpenVZ CT, you will need to run “Update Network Rules” by selecting those VPS in List VS page on Admin panel or Edit those VPS once without any changes. There is no need to power OFF the CT while doing this.
10. [Bugfix] On KVM nodes running on Ubuntu based OS, Backup creation was failing for running VM(s) which were created using file based storage. This was observed on Ubuntu 18.04. This is now fixed.
11. [Bugfix] From WHMCS, additional resources changes for VPS with same plan was not handled for “space” correctly in Virtualizor. This is now fixed.
12. [Bugfix] VPS IPs were removed from WHMCS after VPS migration to other server. This is now fixed.
13. [Bugfix] VPS backup restore was not working correctly for file based VPS. This bug was introduced in 188.8.131.52. This is now fixed.
14. [Bugfix] VPS creation process did not start if VPS was allocated more than 1000 IPs. This is now fixed. NOTE: For this Admin will need to restart the virtualizor service.
15. [Bugfix] Virtual NIC name for “VMware vmxnet3” was shown as null for Proxmox Qemu VPS on Enduser panel > Dashboard > Settings > Settings page. This is now fixed.
16. [Bugfix] Minor UI changes fixed.
Please let us know if you face any issues / have any suggestion. We are available on Virtualizor live chat at https://virtualizor.com