The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 18.104.22.168 (Release)
In this version we have introduced some bug fixes and improvements. Here is the complete change list:
1. [Feature] Added option to specify favicon image under user settings for Cloud users on Enduser panel.
2. [Feature] Now Admin will get an option to add IP Address while restoring the backup from Admin panel.
3. [Task] On VPS restore page, on Restore to New VPS form, added option to select an OS name if osid is empty in VPS backups inf file.
4. [Task] Now the DHCP service will be restarted only if IPs are changed from Managevps wizard from admin panel.
5. [Task] Improved VPS password change message on Enduser panel.
6. [Task] If VPS backup inf file fails to upload on backup server, VPS disks backup files uploaded will be removed from backup server.
7. [Task] Changed constructor name to be compatible with PHP 7 for Virtualizor SDK admin.php and enduser.php classes.
8. [Task] VPS storage ID list will also be provided on List VPS API calls.
9. [Task] Added new function in Admin SDK to re-apply network rules for VPS.
10. [Task] On VPS backup, VPS IPs count will also be saved in backup inf file.
11. [Task] Added Master Settings option to disable change VNC password for VPS on Enduser panel.
12. [Task] If “Disable change of Hostname” option for Enduser panel is enabled in master settings, VPS hostname will not be displayed and cannot be changed on VPS Management page of Enduser panel.
13. [Task] Change IP option will be displayed on VPS Management page of Enduser panel only if VPS has multiple IPs.
14. [Task] Now admin can set resource pricing for Internal IPs, IPv6, IPv6 Subnet for billing enabled cloud users and charge them accordingly. Before only IPv4 was possible.
15. [BugFix] If billing enabled VPS was migrated with delete source option, then that VPS billing charges were getting reset, this is now fixed.
16. [BugFix] On Launch Instance page of Enduser panel for billing enabled Cloud users, VPS plans with upload speed value of -1 were not displayed even for valid plans, this is now fixed.
17. [BugFix] IP and MAC address added with space were not getting trimmed and was causing issue with DHCP service, this is now fixed.
18. [BugFix] VPS capped upload speed was not getting saved when updated through Manage VPS page in Admin panel, this is now fixed.
19. [BugFix] If VPS had speed cap applied and that VM was migrated to other server at that time speed cap was removed for migrated vm on destination server. This is now fixed.
20. [BugFix] If LAMP stack was selected at time of Webuzo control panel installation but no web server version was selected then webuzo installation was getting failed within VPS, this is now fixed.
21. [BugFix] If Webuzo control panel install option is selected at time of VPS creation and if Webuzo script, primary domain name and password is also specified and webuzo OS was not selected at that time script installation was failed and only webuzo control panel was getting installed with default packages.
22. [BugFix] For KVM VPS, restricted MTU value to be set in config file only if libvirt version is >= 3.1.0 and qemu version is >= 2.9.0 (On lower versions on few nodes caused VPS startup to fail)
23. [BugFix] VPS backup inf file upload failed to FTP backup server if FTP connection got timed-out or lost after disk upload, this is now fixed.
24. [BugFix] Ebtables rules for VPS IPs were not getting removed on node with CentOS 8 or Ubuntu 20 OS, this is now fixed.
25. [BugFix] Guest tools installation not worked for OpenVZ 7 Qemu (KVM) VPS at time of VPS creation if it also had primary/secondary ISO selected, this is now fixed.
26. [BugFix] Add and Edit VPS plan did not saved CPU toopology values for Proxmox Qemu virt type, this is now fixed.
27. [BugFix] Disk controller types (bus drivers) list was not populated in Add/Edit VPS plan page for virt type Proxmox Qemu if master node virt type was not Proxmox, this is now fixed.
28. [BugFix] On selecting VPS plan template in Add VPS plan page, IP pool of that template was not selected in new plan, this is now fixed.
29. [BugFix] UBC Settings check box did not enabled UBC settings on Edit VPS plan page, this is now fixed.
30. [BugFix] ISO and secondary ISO values were not handled correctly for all supported virtualization types in Add/Edit VPS plan page of Admin panel, this is now fixed.
31. [BugFix] Disk caching value of “direct sync” was not shown selected in Edit VPS Plan page even if it was selected and saved, this is now fixed.
32. [BugFix] In Add VPS Plan page, disk controller types (bus) list was not loading from VPS plan template for virt of type Proxmox Qemu, this is now fixed.
33. [BugFix] Post VPS creation information on Add VPS page of Admin panel did not showed prefix for IPv6 subnet, this is now fixed.
34. [BugFix] Virtualizor panel did not displayed correctly (div content overflowed) on Firefox on Mac OS, this is now fixed.
35. [BugFix] Through Edit / Manage VPS API calls, if virtio option was not posted, it got disabled in VPS, this is now fixed.
36. [BugFix] Top active tasks requests on every page was downloading unnecessary amount of data, this is now fixed.
37. [BugFix] On Admin panel, under Database backup > Immediate backup, start database backup button was not displayed if there were no database backups already present, this is now fixed.
38. [BugFix] Developer license note was not displayed correctly, this is now fixed.
39. [BugFix] If new Virtualizor node was added to cluster, master did not synced VPS backup plans to it, this is now fixed.
40. [BugFix] OpenVZ 7 container RAM usage was not calculated corrected, this is now fixed.
41. [BugFix] If OpenVZ 7 container disk was present as HDD1, Virtualizor failed to perform disk operations on it, this is now fixed.
42. [BugFix] If VPS imported from SolusVM had multiple IPs, its primary IP was not detected correctly, this is now fixed.
43. [BugFix] Maintenance mode notification was not displayed correctly on Enduser panel, this is now fixed.
44. [BugFix] On CentOS 8 node, VPS primary IP did not get allocated by DHCP service , this is now fixed.
45. [BugFix] Daily Virtualizor cron was checking few things on slave nodes as well which should be done on master server only, this is now fixed.
For full list of change log you can check the following link :
Please let us know if you face any issues / have any suggestion. We are available on Virtualizor live chat at https://virtualizor.com