The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 3.0.6 (Patch 1) (Release)
In this version we have some bug fixes and improvements.
Here is the complete change list:
1. [Features] Added netfilter support for VZO containers.
2. [Task] AlmaLinux guest Operating System support added.
3. [Bugfix] Rescue mode was not enabling if the primary disk was on file based storage. This is fixed.
4. [Bugfix] If server group was set as Default in WHMCS, server selection for Default group was not working fine in Virtualizor. This is fixed.
5. [Bugfix] From enduser panel if the primary IP of a Windows machine was changed, at that time DHCP was not reconfigured.
6. [Bugfix] VM unsuspension issue fixed for the month of 31 Days.
7. [Bugfix] KVM Live migration was failing if the VM storage was on Thin LVM. This is fixed.
8. [Bugfix] KVM live migration failed if VM CPU mode was set to host-model. This is fixed.
9. [Bugfix] Template creation was failing if the VM disk was file based raw format storage. This is fixed.
For complete list of changes please visit the following link :
Please let us know if you face any issues / have any suggestion. We are available on Virtualizor live chat at https://virtualizor.com