The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 3.0.9 (Patch 3) (Release)
In this version we have some bug fixes and improvements.
Here is the complete change list:
1. [Feature] Added VZO Live Migration
2. [Feature] Added enduser Dark mode
3. [Feature] Added new server monitoring wizard to see node performance
4. [Feature] Added setting to disable recipe on reinstallation wizard admin panel
5. [Feature] Added web based shell terminal for nodes
6. [Feature] Added SSD Emulation for proxmox KVM
7. [Feature] Added compression algorithm for backups : lzo_compression_enable, zstd_compression_enable
8. [Feature] Added Allowed IP for API calls, to restrict the API call from specific IPs.
9. [Task] Added cloud user login logo setting
10. [Task] Added individual sync button for server from master -> list servers
11. [Task] Added vz6_style_suspend setting to suspend VZO CT as legacy
12. [Task] Added temp_storage_fs setting for temp storage creation for backup/restore
13. [Task] Added sync button on list server to sync individual server.
14. [Task] Added valid hostname check to avoid control panel installation error.
15. [Task] Added setting : hide_acc_password, hide_forgot_password, disable_recipe_reinstall
16. [Task] Added an option to show server selection log
17. [Task] Added serail console session for container from admin panel - managevps
18. [Bug] Backslash was getting added for IPv6 on centos 8/ Alma/ rocky. This is fixed.
19. [Bug] On xenserver RDP was not getting enabled for windows machine. This is fixed.
20. [Bug] VNC was not working on proxmox 6 nodes due to socket. This is fixed.
21.[Bug] On proxmox server even though the vm was suspended, it was showing running. This is fixed.
22. [Bug] Edit IP subnet did not have the netmask 48. This is added.
23.[Bug] Server selection algorithm was not calculating the server properly for least used cores. This is fixed.
For complete list of changes please visit the following link:
Please let us know if you face any issues / have any suggestion. We are available on Virtualizor live chat at https://virtualizor.com