The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 2.1.5
This version has some cool new features and also some bug fixes.
Below is a list of changes:
1) Added a security feature which will check the failed login attempts and block the IP of the user if there are too many failed login attempts.
2) Added the ‘Number of VPS in a server’ API to enable auto selection of a NODE while creating a VPS. This is now implemented in the updated WHMCS Module.
3) Added VIRTIO support for KVM.
4) Added the Feature to select the VIF type in Xen. This makes ‘netfront’ available in Virtualizor for Xen.
5) Added INODE check in OpenVZ. The inodes cannot be less than 50000.
6) Virtualizor has been restructured to improve security.
7) Bug Fix : The Forms of Add VPS, Rebuild VPS and Create OS Template has been improved to show the correct submitted values in case of errors. Previously the form used to come blank when an error occured.
8) Bug Fix : While creating the template of a VPS, if the new template name contained a space, the template creation failed.
9) Bug Fix : HTML Tags were sent in the email when Virtualizor Upgraded. This is now removed. Will become effective from 2.1.6
Virtualizor supports OpenVZ, Xen and Linux-KVM and they all can be managed from the Master. We are adding more features and if you have any suggestions, do let us know. We hope you enjoy this version of Virtualizor.
The Virtualizor Team