The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 2.4.4
This version has some feature releases and a bug fix.
1) [Feature] PPP (Point to Point Protocol) support added for OpenVZ.
2) [Feature] Boot Debugging added. Now users can view the error while starting the VPS if there is VPS startup failure.
3) [Feature] VPS creation limit added in Configuration Options. Now the Admin can set the limit to create the VPS.
4) [Feature] Now the Admin can view the VPS Creation and Last Edited Date on “Edit VPS” and “List VPS” page.
5) [Bug fix] Branding logo was not visible for “Forgot Password” page in enduser panel. This is fixed now.
6) [Bug fix] Due to drive dependencies, when a XEN PV template is deleted the VPS causes error while booting. An error will now be issued when the admin tries to delete the assigned XEN PV template.
7) [Bug fix] TunTap for OpenVZ enhanced.
8) [Bug fix] Sometimes Edit Operation fails to unmount the LV, which is fixed now.
9) [Bug fix] Primary IP were not displayed correctly in “List VPS” page in Enduser panel. This is fixed now.
10) [GUI fix] Header bar was repeated when custom logo was bigger than the size of the header bar. This is fixed now.
12) [Bug fix] Alias IPs were not set in the order as the Admin had assigned while creating the VPS. This is fixed now.
Virtualizor supports OpenVZ, Xen and Linux-KVM on CentOS and Ubuntu and they all can be managed from the Master. We are adding more features and if you have any suggestions, do let us know. We hope you enjoy this version of Virtualizor.
The Virtualizor Team