The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 2.4.9
This version has some major feature additions and bug fixes.
1) [Feature] In this version, we are introducing the “Reseller / Cloud Acount” feature. The admin can create a Reseller / Cloud User with specified resources. The Cloud / Reseller user can create the VMs through their enduser panel.
2) [Feature] “Rescue Mode” has been added in XenServer Virtualizor.
3) [GUI Changes] VPS Manage page has some GUI enhancement in Enduser Panel.
4) [Bug Fix] Admin Logs were not shown in order. This is fixed now.
5) [Bug Fix] DHCP failed to start if the VPS IP was not assigned to any Pool and did not have a gateway. This is fixed now.
6) [Bug Fix] Bandwidth Device was reported wrong for Main Server bandwidth calculation. This is fixed now. It mainly affected Xen in some cases (not all).
7) [bug Fix] IPv6 Only VPS network settings fixed for Debian, Ubuntu and SUSE based VPS.
8) [bug Fix] Nameservers were not assigned to OpenVZ VPS. This is fixed now.
9) [Bug Fix] Rebuild VPS was failing if VPS size is smaller than the template size. This is only in Xen PV and if the disk space was less than the template size.
10) [Task] Reseller Regions Alias added for Server Groups.
11) [Task] IPv6 Nameservers easy link has been added to Add and Edit IP Pools.
Virtualizor supports OpenVZ, Xen, XenServer and Linux-KVM on CentOS and Ubuntu and they all can be managed from the Master. We are adding more features and if you have any suggestions, do let us know. We hope you enjoy this version of Virtualizor.
The Virtualizor Team