The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 18.104.22.168 (Release & Stable)
In this version we have introduced some bug fixes and improvements. Here is the complete change list:
1. [Task] Now Virtualizor will handle the session for the servers on which cloudflare is enabled for enduser panel listened on port 80.
2. [Task] Minor UI improvements.
3. [Bugfix] If Admin panel is logged in as Admin user, phpMyAdmin page failed to open with error, this is now fixed.
4. [Bugfix] VPS Info box on List VS page was not shown correctly (this was noticed in 22.214.171.124), this is now fixed.
5. [Bugfix] On Admin panel Manage VPS page, slave node offline warning message displayed masters IP and name, this is now fixed.
6. [Bugfix] DNS records add / edit from Admin panel was setting domain_id of records to 0, this is now fixed.
7. [Bugfix] RDNS record addition failed from Admin panel, if there was no RDNS zone present, this is fixed now.
8. [Bugfix] On OpenVZ 7, container creation failed due to template conversion script syntax error, this is now fixed.
9. [Bugfix] Full domain was not saved from Enduser panel -> Mange Zones -> Add DNS record. This is fixed.
For full list of change log you can check the following link :
Please let us know if you face any issues / have any suggestion. We are available on Virtualizor live chat at https://virtualizor.com