The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 3.0.4
In this version we have introduced new Admin Panel UI and some bug fixes and improvements. Here is the complete change list:
1. [Feature] Updated Virtualizor Admin theme. Glimpse of the new Admin panel is as follows :
2. [Feature] Added Filters support for Virtualizor, which will allow admin to control certain aspects of Virtualizor through scripts. Click Here to check out the guide for filters.
3. [Task] Added global master setting to enable or disable ebtables rules for all VPS.
4. [Task] Virtualizor will now display STDERR content as well under show logs for any commands executed while performing task operations.
5. [Task] Added support for IPv6 IP and subnets for ebtables rules to avoid IP stealing.
6. [Task] Added master setting to show only power options in Enduser panel. NOTE: if Managed by Admin is checked for VPS, then only this setting will be applied.
7. [Task] Added master setting to disable Domain Forwarding tab in Enduser panel.
8. [Task] Added master setting to show VPS uptime in Enduser panel.
9. [Task] NoVNC will also show local cursor pointer along with server side cursor pointer.
10. [Bugfix] From enduser panel, user login failed if password contained certain special characters, this is now fixed.
11. [Bugfix] Backup of offline VPS using raw file based storage was not compressed, this is now fixed.
12. [Bugfix] Virtualizor was sending email notification for “none” as control panel installation in VPS, this is now fixed.
13. [Bugfix] OS reinstall tab in Enduser panel, OS template select box was not working correctly, this is now fixed.
14. [BugFix] Proxmox Qemu VPS VNC not get enabled on VPS startup if Proxmox had high availability enabled, this is now fixed.
15. [Bugfix] Search option in Admin Panel -> User Plan list was not working correctly, this is now fixed.
16. [Bugfix] quotaugidlimit was not getting applied for OpenVZ 7 containers, this is now fixed.
17. [Bugfix] Recipe not executed while creating OpenVZ 7 KVM VPS with debian based OS, this is now fixed
18. [Bugfix] OpenVZ 7 container VPS creation failed if template OS is Scientific Linux and its package_manager file is empty, this is now fixed.
================ Patch 1 ================
19. [BugFix] Minor UI changes.
================ Patch 2 ================
20. [Bugfix] Network rules were not getting set properly. This issue was introduced in 3.0.4. This is fixed.
================ Patch 3 ================
21. [Task] Minor Admin UI improvements.
22. [BugFix] VPS backup creation worked from Enduser panel even if that backup plan was disabled. This is now fixed.
23. [Bugfix] On Tasks page, ajax call did not handled search dropdown field values, this is now fixed.
24. [Bugfix] For latest Proxmox 6 versions, utilities for managing DHCP and Windows VPS were not getting installed, This is now fixed.
25. [Bugfix] On latest update of OpenVZ 7, container VPS creation failed if python3 utility was missing. This is now fixed.
26. [Bugfix] Virtualizor Admin panel LetsEncrypt certificate installed before 220.127.116.11 were not detected, this is now fixed.
================ Patch 4 ================
27. [Task] Added search by server parameter for IP Pool function in Admin SDK. Click Here for more information.
28. [Task] Now on VPS deletion, if it had active Webuzo license, that license will get cancelled.
29. [Task] Invalid license warning on License page made more descriptive.
30. [Task] Minor UI improvements.
31. [Bugfix] Added missing Russian language files for invoices, transactions and user plans pages.
32. [Bugfix] Tasks logs were not handled correctly for task related to Webuzo installation in VPS, this is now fixed.
33. [Bugfix] Users plans search by plan type was not correct it searched by virt, this is now fixed.
34. [Bugfix] On ManageVPS page, VPS network interface type was not getting selected as per plan, this is now fixed.
35. [Bugfix] Search by ‘fees’ field was not working in Transactions page of Admin panel, this is now fixed.
36. [Bugfix] Webuzo installation was failing for VM made with plan and by admin/root user. This is fixed.
================ Patch 5 ================
37. [Task] For KVM VPS, network interface MTU value will be set in libvirt KVM config file.
38. [Task] On FTP backup server if uploaded file size reflected after a delay backup file integrity check failed, now Virtualizor will wait for 10 secs before attempting size check.
39. [Task] Missing “Home” link on Admin panel, this is now added.
40. [Task] Minor UI improvements.
41. [Bugfix] In 3.0.4 (Patch 4), Non HVM VPS password was not set at time of VPS creation, this is now fixed.
42. [Bugfix] On Proxmox, OS reinstall failed for disks on Ceph based storage due to error while deleting VPS disk, this is now fixed.
44. [Bugfix] Admin Dashboard IPv4 free IP count was not shown correctly, this is now fixed.
45. [Bugfix] On OS Templates page, server selection box height was very small on Sync OS modal, this is now fixed.
46. [Bugfix] Master setting’s “Allowed IP list to Access Panel” option was not getting saved due to incorrect input field type, this is now fixed.
================ Patch 6 ================
47. [Task] Removed loading image with a text shown while loading any page on Admin panel.
48. [Task] Now Task logs will also show currently running command for a task.
49. [Task] Now on deleting KVM VPS, Virtualizor will also explicitly undefine its configuration.
50. [Task] On Enduser panel, VPS Management page will also display server’s name where VPS is present if master setting for “Show server/location” is enabled.
51. [Task] Minor UI improvements.
52. [Bugfix] OS template of size above 18 GB would not download completely on slave node from master node, this issue got introduced in 3.0.4, this is now fixed.
53. [Bugfix] SSH Keys and Tasks page were locked till VPS creation task complete if VPS was created from Enduser panel, this is now fixed.
54. [Bugfix] Loading image would not hide on Admin panel Add Virtual Server page if we change plan and again change it back to none, this is now fixed.
55. [Bugfix] LXC VPS creation task would not complete if VPS failed to start after creation, this is now fixed.
56. [Bugfix] On Admin panel Rebuild VPS page, on completion of rebuild, IPv6 subnet was not shown under VPS details, this is now fixed.
57. [Bugfix] On Admin panel Tasks page, search by any field by default selected Master server (serid = 0) even if it was set to “—“, this is now fixed.
58. [Bugfix] On Admin panel Restore VPS page, backups of VPS which contained “inf” in their hostname where not displayed, this is now fixed.
59. [Bugfix] On Admin panel Restore VPS page, selecting any checkbox of backup list always selected first checkbox, this is now fixed.
60. [Bugfix] On restoring VPS backup to new VPS, VPS booted into ISO if backup configuration had primary ISO set, now it will boot according to boot order set in backup configuration file.
================ Patch 7 ================
61. [Task] Now Virtualizor will handle the session for the servers on which cloudflare is enabled for enduser panel listened on port 80.
62. [Task] Minor UI improvements.
63. [Bugfix] If Admin panel is logged in as Admin user, phpMyAdmin page failed to open with error, this is now fixed.
64. [Bugfix] VPS Info box on List VS page was not shown correctly (this was noticed in 18.104.22.168), this is now fixed.
65. [Bugfix] On Admin panel Manage VPS page, slave node offline warning message displayed masters IP and name, this is now fixed.
66. [Bugfix] DNS records add / edit from Admin panel was setting domain_id of records to 0, this is now fixed.
67. [Bugfix] RDNS record addition failed from Admin panel, if there was no RDNS zone present, this is fixed now.
68. [Bugfix] On OpenVZ 7, container creation failed due to template conversion script syntax error, this is now fixed.
69. [Bugfix] Full domain was not saved from Enduser panel -> Mange Zones -> Add DNS record. This is fixed.
================ Patch 8 ================
70. [Feature] Added option to specify favicon image under user settings for Cloud users on Enduser panel.
71. [Feature] Now Admin will get an option to add IP Address while restoring the backup from Admin panel.
72 [Task] On VPS restore page, on Restore to New VPS form, added option to select an OS name if osid is empty in VPS backups inf file.
73. [Task] Now the DHCP service will be restarted only if IPs are changed from Managevps wizard from admin panel.
74. [Task] Improved VPS password change message on Enduser panel.
75. [Task] If VPS backup inf file fails to upload on backup server, VPS disks backup files uploaded will be removed from backup server.
76. [Task] Changed constructor name to be compatible with PHP 7 for Virtualizor SDK admin.php and enduser.php classes.
77. [Task] VPS storage ID list will also be provided on List VPS API calls.
78. [Task] Added new function in Admin SDK to re-apply network rules for VPS.
79. [Task] On VPS backup, VPS IPs count will also be saved in backup inf file.
80. [Task] Added Master Settings option to disable change VNC password for VPS on Enduser panel.
81. [Task] If Disable change of Hostname option for Enduser panel is enabled in master settings, VPS hostname will not be displayed and cannot be changed on VPS Management page of Enduser panel.
82. [Task] Change IP option will be displayed on VPS Management page of Enduser panel only if VPS has multiple IPs.
83. [Task] Now admin can set resource pricing for Internal IPs, IPv6, IPv6 Subnet for billing enabled cloud users and charge them accordingly. Before only IPv4 was possible.
84. [BugFix] If billing enabled VPS was migrated with delete source option, then that VPS billing charges were getting reset, this is now fixed.
85. [BugFix] On Launch Instance page of Enduser panel for billing enabled Cloud users, VPS plans with upload speed value of -1 were not displayed even for valid plans, this is now fixed.
86. [BugFix] IP and MAC address added with space were not getting trimmed and was causing issue with DHCP service, this is now fixed.
87. [BugFix] VPS capped upload speed was not getting saved when updated through Manage VPS page in Admin panel, this is now fixed.
88. [BugFix] If VPS had speed cap applied and that VM was migrated to other server at that time speed cap was removed for migrated vm on destination server. This is now fixed.
89. [BugFix] If LAMP stack was selected at time of Webuzo control panel installation but no web server version was selected then webuzo installation was getting failed within VPS, this is now fixed.
90. [BugFix] If Webuzo control panel install option is selected at time of VPS creation and if Webuzo script, primary domain name and password is also specified and webuzo OS was not selected at that time script installation was failed and only webuzo control panel was getting installed with default packages.
91. [BugFix] For KVM VPS, restricted MTU value to be set in config file only if libvirt version is >= 3.1.0 and qemu version is >= 2.9.0 (On lower versions on few nodes caused VPS startup to fail)
92. [BugFix] VPS backup inf file upload failed to FTP backup server if FTP connection got timed-out or lost after disk upload, this is now fixed.
93. [BugFix] Ebtables rules for VPS IPs were not getting removed on node with CentOS 8 or Ubuntu 20 OS, this is now fixed.
94. [BugFix] Guest tools installation not worked for OpenVZ 7 Qemu (KVM) VPS at time of VPS creation if it also had primary/secondary ISO selected, this is now fixed.
95. [BugFix] Add and Edit VPS plan did not saved CPU toopology values for Proxmox Qemu virt type, this is now fixed.
96. [BugFix] Disk controller types (bus drivers) list was not populated in Add/Edit VPS plan page for virt type Proxmox Qemu if master node virt type was not Proxmox, this is now fixed.
97. [BugFix] On selecting VPS plan template in Add VPS plan page, IP pool of that template was not selected in new plan, this is now fixed.
98. [BugFix] UBC Settings check box did not enabled UBC settings on Edit VPS plan page, this is now fixed.
99. [BugFix] ISO and secondary ISO values were not handled correctly for all supported virtualization types in Add/Edit VPS plan page of Admin panel, this is now fixed.
100. [BugFix] Disk caching value of “direct sync” was not shown selected in Edit VPS Plan page even if it was selected and saved, this is now fixed.
101. [BugFix] In Add VPS Plan page, disk controller types (bus) list was not loading from VPS plan template for virt of type Proxmox Qemu, this is now fixed.
102. [BugFix] Post VPS creation information on Add VPS page of Admin panel did not showed prefix for IPv6 subnet, this is now fixed.
103. [BugFix] Virtualizor panel did not displayed correctly (div content overflowed) on Firefox on Mac OS, this is now fixed.
104. [BugFix] Through Edit / Manage VPS API calls, if virtio option was not posted, it got disabled in VPS, this is now fixed.
105. [BugFix] Top active tasks requests on every page was downloading unnecessary amount of data, this is now fixed.
106. [BugFix] On Admin panel, under Database backup > Immediate backup, start database backup button was not displayed if there were no database backups already present, this is now fixed.
107. [BugFix] Developer license note was not displayed correctly, this is now fixed.
108. [BugFix] If new Virtualizor node was added to cluster, master did not synced VPS backup plans to it, this is now fixed.
109. [BugFix] OpenVZ 7 container RAM usage was not calculated corrected, this is now fixed.
110. [BugFix] If OpenVZ 7 container disk was present as HDD1, Virtualizor failed to perform disk operations on it, this is now fixed.
111. [BugFix] If VPS imported from SolusVM had multiple IPs, its primary IP was not detected correctly, this is now fixed.
112. [BugFix] Maintenance mode notification was not displayed correctly on Enduser panel, this is now fixed.
113. [BugFix] On CentOS 8 node, VPS primary IP did not get allocated by DHCP service , this is now fixed.
114. [BugFix] Daily Virtualizor cron was checking few things on slave nodes as well which should be done on master server only, this is now fixed.
================ Patch 9 ================
115. [BugFix] VPS user was able to view list of all VPS and their tasks on Virtualizor Enduser panel when accessed Enduser panel from WHMCS. This scenario was only possible if user accessed Virtualizor enduser panel for VPS whose user ID is 0 in Virtualizor database.
116. [BugFix] List Virtual Servers page in admin panel was loading too slow if there were large number of slaves and VM(s), this got introduced in version 3.0.4 patch 8, this is now fixed.
117. [BugFix] On Bandwidth page of master Admin panel, node bandwidth usage for past months was not shown for slave nodes, this is now fixed.
Please let us know if you face any issues / have any suggestion. We are available on Virtualizor live chat at https://virtualizor.com