The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 3.0.4
In this version we have introduced new Admin Panel UI and some bug fixes and improvements. Here is the complete change list:
1. [Feature] Updated Virtualizor Admin theme. Glimpse of the new Admin panel is as follows :
2. [Feature] Added Filters support for Virtualizor, which will allow admin to control certain aspects of Virtualizor through scripts. Click Here to check out the guide for filters.
3. [Task] Added global master setting to enable or disable ebtables rules for all VPS.
4. [Task] Virtualizor will now display STDERR content as well under show logs for any commands executed while performing task operations.
5. [Task] Added support for IPv6 IP and subnets for ebtables rules to avoid IP stealing.
6. [Task] Added master setting to show only power options in Enduser panel. NOTE: if Managed by Admin is checked for VPS, then only this setting will be applied.
7. [Task] Added master setting to disable Domain Forwarding tab in Enduser panel.
8. [Task] Added master setting to show VPS uptime in Enduser panel.
9. [Task] NoVNC will also show local cursor pointer along with server side cursor pointer.
10. [Bugfix] From enduser panel, user login failed if password contained certain special characters, this is now fixed.
11. [Bugfix] Backup of offline VPS using raw file based storage was not compressed, this is now fixed.
12. [Bugfix] Virtualizor was sending email notification for “none” as control panel installation in VPS, this is now fixed.
13. [Bugfix] OS reinstall tab in Enduser panel, OS template select box was not working correctly, this is now fixed.
14. [BugFix] Proxmox Qemu VPS VNC not get enabled on VPS startup if Proxmox had high availability enabled, this is now fixed.
15. [Bugfix] Search option in Admin Panel -> User Plan list was not working correctly, this is now fixed.
16. [Bugfix] quotaugidlimit was not getting applied for OpenVZ 7 containers, this is now fixed.
17. [Bugfix] Recipe not executed while creating OpenVZ 7 KVM VPS with debian based OS, this is now fixed
18. [Bugfix] OpenVZ 7 container VPS creation failed if template OS is Scientific Linux and its package_manager file is empty, this is now fixed.
================ Patch 1 ================
19. [BugFix] Minor UI changes.
================ Patch 2 ================
20. [Bugfix] Network rules were not getting set properly. This issue was introduced in 3.0.4. This is fixed.
================ Patch 3 ================
21. [Task] Minor Admin UI improvements.
22. [BugFix] VPS backup creation worked from Enduser panel even if that backup plan was disabled. This is now fixed.
23. [Bugfix] On Tasks page, ajax call did not handled search dropdown field values, this is now fixed.
24. [Bugfix] For latest Proxmox 6 versions, utilities for managing DHCP and Windows VPS were not getting installed, This is now fixed.
25. [Bugfix] On latest update of OpenVZ 7, container VPS creation failed if python3 utility was missing. This is now fixed.
26. [Bugfix] Virtualizor Admin panel LetsEncrypt certificate installed before 184.108.40.206 were not detected, this is now fixed.
================ Patch 4 ================
27. [Task] Added search by server parameter for IP Pool function in Admin SDK. Click Here for more information.
28. [Task] Now on VPS deletion, if it had active Webuzo license, that license will get cancelled.
29. [Task] Invalid license warning on License page made more descriptive.
30. [Task] Minor UI improvements.
31. [Bugfix] Added missing Russian language files for invoices, transactions and user plans pages.
32. [Bugfix] Tasks logs were not handled correctly for task related to Webuzo installation in VPS, this is now fixed.
33. [Bugfix] Users plans search by plan type was not correct it searched by virt, this is now fixed.
34. [Bugfix] On ManageVPS page, VPS network interface type was not getting selected as per plan, this is now fixed.
35. [Bugfix] Search by ‘fees’ field was not working in Transactions page of Admin panel, this is now fixed.
36. [Bugfix] Webuzo installation was failing for VM made with plan and by admin/root user. This is fixed.
================ Patch 5 ================
37. [Task] For KVM VPS, network interface MTU value will be set in libvirt KVM config file.
38. [Task] On FTP backup server if uploaded file size reflected after a delay backup file integrity check failed, now Virtualizor will wait for 10 secs before attempting size check.
39. [Task] Missing “Home” link on Admin panel, this is now added.
40. [Task] Minor UI improvements.
41. [Bugfix] In 3.0.4 (Patch 4), Non HVM VPS password was not set at time of VPS creation, this is now fixed.
42. [Bugfix] On Proxmox, OS reinstall failed for disks on Ceph based storage due to error while deleting VPS disk, this is now fixed.
44. [Bugfix] Admin Dashboard IPv4 free IP count was not shown correctly, this is now fixed.
45. [Bugfix] On OS Templates page, server selection box height was very small on Sync OS modal, this is now fixed.
46. [Bugfix] Master setting’s “Allowed IP list to Access Panel” option was not getting saved due to incorrect input field type, this is now fixed.
================ Patch 6 ================
47. [Task] Removed loading image with a text shown while loading any page on Admin panel.
48. [Task] Now Task logs will also show currently running command for a task.
49. [Task] Now on deleting KVM VPS, Virtualizor will also explicitly undefine its configuration.
50. [Task] On Enduser panel, VPS Management page will also display server’s name where VPS is present if master setting for “Show server/location” is enabled.
51. [Task] Minor UI improvements.
52. [Bugfix] OS template of size above 18 GB would not download completely on slave node from master node, this issue got introduced in 3.0.4, this is now fixed.
53. [Bugfix] SSH Keys and Tasks page were locked till VPS creation task complete if VPS was created from Enduser panel, this is now fixed.
54. [Bugfix] Loading image would not hide on Admin panel Add Virtual Server page if we change plan and again change it back to none, this is now fixed.
55. [Bugfix] LXC VPS creation task would not complete if VPS failed to start after creation, this is now fixed.
56. [Bugfix] On Admin panel Rebuild VPS page, on completion of rebuild, IPv6 subnet was not shown under VPS details, this is now fixed.
57. [Bugfix] On Admin panel Tasks page, search by any field by default selected Master server (serid = 0) even if it was set to “—“, this is now fixed.
58. [Bugfix] On Admin panel Restore VPS page, backups of VPS which contained “inf” in their hostname where not displayed, this is now fixed.
59. [Bugfix] On Admin panel Restore VPS page, selecting any checkbox of backup list always selected first checkbox, this is now fixed.
60. [Bugfix] On restoring VPS backup to new VPS, VPS booted into ISO if backup configuration had primary ISO set, now it will boot according to boot order set in backup configuration file.
================ Patch 7 ================
61. [Task] Now Virtualizor will handle the session for the servers on which cloudflare is enabled for enduser panel listened on port 80.
62. [Task] Minor UI improvements.
63. [Bugfix] If Admin panel is logged in as Admin user, phpMyAdmin page failed to open with error, this is now fixed.
64. [Bugfix] VPS Info box on List VS page was not shown correctly (this was noticed in 220.127.116.11), this is now fixed.
65. [Bugfix] On Admin panel Manage VPS page, slave node offline warning message displayed masters IP and name, this is now fixed.
66. [Bugfix] DNS records add / edit from Admin panel was setting domain_id of records to 0, this is now fixed.
67. [Bugfix] RDNS record addition failed from Admin panel, if there was no RDNS zone present, this is fixed now.
68. [Bugfix] On OpenVZ 7, container creation failed due to template conversion script syntax error, this is now fixed.
69. [Bugfix] Full domain was not saved from Enduser panel -> Mange Zones -> Add DNS record. This is fixed.
Please let us know if you face any issues / have any suggestion. We are available on Virtualizor live chat at https://virtualizor.com