The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 188.8.131.52 (Release & Stable)
In this version we have introduced some bug fixes and improvements. Here is the complete change list:
1. [Task] Removed loading image with a text shown while loading any page on Admin panel.
2. [Task] Now Task logs will also show currently running command for a task.
3. [Task] Now on deleting KVM VPS, Virtualizor will also explicitly undefine its configuration.
4. [Task] On Enduser panel, VPS Management page will also display server’s name where VPS is present if master setting for “Show server/location” is enabled.
5. [Task] Minor UI improvements.
6. [Bugfix] OS template of size above 18 GB would not download completely on slave node from master node, this issue got introduced in 3.0.4, this is now fixed.
7. [Bugfix] SSH Keys and Tasks page were locked till VPS creation task complete if VPS was created from Enduser panel, this is now fixed.
8. [Bugfix] Loading image would not hide on Admin panel Add Virtual Server page if we change plan and again change it back to none, this is now fixed.
9. [Bugfix] LXC VPS creation task would not complete if VPS failed to start after creation, this is now fixed.
10. [Bugfix] On Admin panel Rebuild VPS page, on completion of rebuild, IPv6 subnet was not shown under VPS details, this is now fixed.
11. [Bugfix] On Admin panel Tasks page, search by any field by default selected Master server (serid = 0) even if it was set to “—“, this is now fixed.
12. [Bugfix] On Admin panel Restore VPS page, backups of VPS which contained “inf” in their hostname where not displayed, this is now fixed.
13. [Bugfix] On Admin panel Restore VPS page, selecting any checkbox of backup list always selected first checkbox, this is now fixed.
14. [Bugfix] On restoring VPS backup to new VPS, VPS booted into ISO if backup configuration had primary ISO set, now it will boot according to boot order set in backup configuration file.
For full list of change log you can check the following link :
Please let us know if you face any issues / have any suggestion. We are available on Virtualizor live chat at https://virtualizor.com